Sydney (PRWEB) December 4, 2009
Orbis, a leading provider of marketing management software, today announced the global release of a major upgrade to its marketing budget management solution: Marketing Financials. With Marketing Financials, Orbis gives marketing teams the ability to plan and track campaign spend and activity in one central tool, eliminating the need for multiple budgeting spreadsheets across geographies and departments, and improving the speed and accuracy with which marketing managers can access key financial information.
Marketing Financials is designed to provide increased visibility and control for senior marketing executives, improving the pace and quality of decision making and facilitating reporting up the chain. By offering instant access to precise financial information – whether how much of an agency retainer has been used up, what costs have been planned, committed or incurred, or the running total spend on a particular campaign – Marketing Financials enables executives to assess current progress against plans, and provides the ability to amend budgets and reallocate funds in real time.
“Marketing Financials enables Orbis to provide enhanced budgeting flexibility to our customers, simplifying the complex budgeting and planning process and automating the tedious operational tasks which make budgeting so time-consuming within a large marketing organisation,” said Liam Royes, Director of Product and Solutions at Orbis. “By automating the administrative elements of the process, customers like Shell and Visa spend less time compiling spreadsheets – which are usually out of date and full of inaccuracies anyway – and more time concentrating on the things that matter to get the most return on their marketing investment.”
Capabilities of Orbis’ Marketing Financials include:
- Roll up multiple departments, cost centres and geographies to a single financial overview, with automatic currency conversions.
- Drill down into detailed tracking of budget allocations and spend by suppliers and in shared budgets like printing or agency retainers
- Show planned, committed, actual and accrued expenses to assist with month-end updates to finance, and highlight discrepancies
- Maintain flexible account structures which can be easily changed and managed to align with financial records
- Input expected and actual results to monitor return on investment for your marketing spend
- Integrate with complementary financial and marketing management solutions
Orbis is a leading global provider of Marketing Management software. The company’s flagship product, Orbis Marketing™ delivers higher levels of efficiency, productivity and control to the marketing departments of mid to large-sized companies, ultimately leading to higher ROI on marketing investments. Orbis Marketing™ empowers marketers at many of the world’s leading brands in financial services, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, telecommunications, retail, oil and gas, manufacturing and utilities.
Visit http://www.orbisglobal.com for further information.