Advent is clearly ahead of the game – training and certifying students on CompTIA programmes and providing them the skills to get the jobs and make a contribution in the workplace from day one.
(PRWeb UK) December 10, 2009
Computer training firm Advent Training has become the leading IT skills provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa, recognising the high quality of training experienced by Advent’s students.
Advent is the first training provider across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to be invited to join the Channel Authorized Partner Programme (CAPP) at Platinum level for the Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA).
CompTIA members include major global IT players such as Dell, IBM, Intel, Toshiba, Sharp Electronics and Siemens - to name a few. These and hundreds of other companies use CompTIA certifications to benchmark and develop their IT staff as it indicates a level of competence and sets a standard amongst their workforce.
What does the CAPP partnership mean for Advent Students?
- Best support service from qualified and dedicated trainers while studying at distance and at the Advent training centre
- Best training and advice throughout the student’s studies, tailored to their needs
- Training provided by instructors qualified in training adults and in the subjects they teach
- Comprehensive, quality and approved course materials including testing software which meets the exam objectives
- Updated course materials as the exam objectives are updated
- Latest and updated information on exams and exam success
- Evidence of student success via case studies and testimonials provided by Advent students and supported by CompTIA
- Relevant and real advice on industry developments and changes
- Realistic information on what employers require and are looking for in the industry, allowing Advent to ensure their students possess these skills
- Honest and professional careers service
- Better transition onto other courses, such as Microsoft
- Support and advice on the industry to all students, even after they have become A+ certified
This is the most elite level of partnership with CompTIA, and Advent is one of only 10 companies worldwide to hold this level. As part of the selection process, Advent was rigorously audited on the standard of its course offering, training provisions, facilities and overall customer care.
Ashley Jones, Director at Advent, said: “It is a fantastic achievement to become the first training provider in EMEA to be awarded CAPP status. The certification is recognition of the high level of tuition and support offered to Advent students by our high qualified and experienced instructors. During a recession it’s doubly important that students investing in their education feel as though they are getting a return for their money. The invitation to join CAPP is proof that our service is industry recognised and focused around the skills that are of most value to employers.”
Matthew Poyiadgi, Vice President, CompTIA, commented: “In the current climate, we see more students around the world investing in their education, to differentiate themselves from the competition and put them in the best position for the best job roles. Advent is clearly ahead of the game – training and certifying students on CompTIA programmes and providing them the skills to get the jobs and make a contribution in the workplace from day one. Advent is without question one of our leading partners in the country.”
Advent is one of a select number of companies in the UK to be selected as a member of CompTIA’s Learning Advisory Council. This allows the company to make recommendations focused on training, new products and markets, certifications, and member benefits to ensure students receive relevant information based on the industry.
For information about Advent Training’s courses, visit adventtraining.co.uk