Somerville, NJ (PRWEB) December 4, 2009
It's December already, time to get cracking on the holiday shopping, so much to do, so little time. Gift giving can be a fun challenge for the tireless shopper who loves to hunt for that special something, the item that will thrill the recipient and land the giver in gift-giving hall o'fame. For others, it creates both anxiety and a monumental to do list. The pressure of finding the perfect present is just too much for the meek of heart.
Everyone knows the benefits of online shopping but come December it is a necessity! With so much buying to do, online shopping is the best way to streamline your efforts and maximize your creativity while minimizing aching feet, road rage and wait times. You can search for the uncommon and unusual and scour the world at large for those ideal goodies without leaving the comforts of your home.
A phenomenal website with a focus on gorgeous gifts is Layla Grayce (http://www.laylagrayce.com), it's the website to shop! This chic e-tique has pulled together an extraordinary assortment of gift ideas for everyone on your list, a carefully selected collection of product for home, women and children. Never mainstream but always functional, Layla Grayce provides beautiful, thoughtful and original presents to give the people that you love.
The uber-stylish team at Layla Grayce just put together an amazing top twenty list featuring the most adored and appreciated items, creating an online gift guide that covers all the bases.
Here are just some of the highlights:
- Little Round Gold Personalized Photo Necklace-A vintage style photo is set in 14k gold and hangs from a 14k gold fill rope chain and custom date of birth inscription is hand engraved on back of each disc. Additional photos can be added. This piece is handcrafted especially for you. Classic black & white treasured photos are permanently sealed & waterproofed behind a durable quartz stone and set in precious metal. Tiny photos have surprising clarity through the stone. No two pieces are exactly alike. $280
- Naiya Hostess Apron-Host your gathering in style with this flirty little number! Steel grey, punch pink and yellow eclectic print combinations make this apron a colorful cutie. Apron is adorned with a ruffled top which ties at the neck, 100% cotton, machine washable $44
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket BambooChic-Grown-ups deserve to enjoy the luxurious softness of the Barefoot Dreams BambooChic knit too! Made from a poly-microfiber knit and eco-friendly bamboo that won't shrink or pill, this blanket gets softer with each washing. Selected by Oprah for her "Favorite Things Holiday Show," this throw makes a memorable gift. Available in several colors and is 54"x72". Machine washable and dryable. $120
- Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake Cosmopolitan Carry-All Red Velvet-Cake by Petunia Pickle Bottom are vintage style diaper bags meeting current-day functionality for the sophisticated mom on the go. $348
- Clairebella Personalized Cutting Board Damask-Add style to your kitchen counter top with the Clairebella personalized tempered glass cutting boards! Too pretty to hide, just leave it out for convenience. Perfect gift for weddings, bridal shower or the holidays. Hand wash. Text entered is case sensitive according to chosen font.Ribbon band is placed towards the bottom of the cutting board and is available with first name or family name. Available in two sizes. $41 http://www.laylagrayce.com/Products/Clairebella-Personalized-Cutting-Board-Damask__CBA61.aspx
To shop Layla Grayce and check out the assortment please go to http://www.laylagrayce.com.
Contact: Jessy Fofana
# # #