Dr. Miller will describe how eValid can give IT professionals the insight and ressources they need to increase productivity and reduce web application development costs.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 3, 2009
Software Research, the leader in web application testing, today announced that its founder, Dr. Edward Miller, will host a Webinar on 10 December 2009 that will include live demonstrations of the company's patented eValid web application testing suite.
During the webinar Dr. Miller will address key issues in the economics of testing, and describe how eValid can give IT professionals the insights and resources they need to increase productivity and reduce web application development costs. He will also show how eValid leverages functional testing into scalable web server performance testing.
- When: Thursday, 10 December 2009, 2:00 PM Eastern Time
- Who Should Attend: IT Professionals, Project Managers, Lead QA Managers, Web Developers, Line of Business and eBusiness Managers, Brand Managers, or staff members curious about state-of-the-art web testing techniques and payoffs.
- What Its About: eBusiness success depends on the ability to deliver a quality web experience. Cloud application providers report availability, but not slow or degraded performance. Potential customers may click away after just 2 seconds, making performance and quality problems costly and brand-damaging.
Content: Topics discussed in this webinar include the following:
- Why complex web applications are failing?
- True user experience and accurate real-world timings
- How to deliver quality products faster at reduced costs
- Best practices for testing realistic load increase (before seasonal web traffic)
- eValid's new approach and unique architecture to make web application testing easy to do, and to assure reliable and durable tests
- Speaker: Dr. Edward Miller is Chief Architect of eValid, has more than 20 years experience in testing, and more than 10 years experience in testing web browser enabled applications.
- Moderator: Rita Bral, VP Communications, Software Research, Inc. has over 15 years experience as a communicator and Conference Organizer.
About Software Research, Inc.
Software Research is the Industry leader in innovative solutions for today's complex, dynamic web environment. Customers worldwide, small and large corporations across the industry alike, rely on the accuracy of eValid's real IE browser-based test results to optimize the quality, reliability and performance of their complex web applications, to test servers, detect performance bottle necks, cut development costs, increase revenue, and build brand loyalty.
The patented eValid Suite is an easy to use test-enabled web browser, that supports test automation of complex AJAX and Web 2.0 applications. The eValid Bundles are available for Rich Internet Application Monitoring, Functional/Regression Testing, Server Loading, Performance Testing, Website Analysis. The eValid International Edition supports DBCS and foreign-language environments, on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7. Copies of eValid V9 are available from eValid Download. Complete information about eValid is found at: http://www.e-Valid.com.
eValid applications include the following major areas:
- Application Monitoring: To support "monitoring mode" repeated playback of a test to confirm web application operation. Our latest audits of eValid Monitoring Mode operations show that eValid users are collectively running over 20,000,000 tests per month.
- Server Loading: To provide realistic server loading capability by running large numbers of eValid browsers simultaneously, coordinated to operate in multiple machines.
- Site Analysis: To provide detailed scanning and analysis of complete websites for quality assurance and comparative analysis purposes.
- International Edition: Full support for non-English, DBCS (unicode) OS environments and all Windows plug-in language sets.
INFO: Information Request
eValid Division, Software Research, Inc., 1663 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103 USA
Phone: +1 (415) 861-2800 FAX: +1 (415) 861-9801
eValid™, eValid/I™, and InBrowser Technology™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Software Research, Inc., eValid Division. All other trademarks are owned by their respective companies.