Indianapolis (PRWEB) December 9, 2009
In 2008, LQ Performance Strategies predicted its core business, custom corporate training content development and facilitation, would suffer along with its client base as the economic climate deteriorated. At the same time, it recognized the opportunity to revisit what it provided to those companies and what was needed in the market as a whole. With those thoughts in mind, LQ Performance Strategies sought input from the industry and began designing a corporate training solution that eventually became the LQ Solutions Vault.
During its research, the company found that many organizations cut their training and development budgets by more than 60% during the current economic meltdown. However, the best performing organizations continued to maintain their learning and development budgets regardless of the economic situation. Input from the industry echoed these findings, indicating that companies needed to train their personnel, but in a more cost-effective way. Specifically, the research process determined that companies were seeking a solution that provided:
- A repository of training resources that would enable them to conduct training on their own, including facilitators guides, participant guides and supporting materials.
- Training Sessions that could be completed in less time using less budget and resources.
- A solution that was updated with new content periodically.
- Available professionals just in case they had questions about the sessions.
- A staff of professional trainers that can facilitate the sessions for them, if needed.
LQ Performance Strategies has delivered exactly that with the LQ Solutions Vault. A new company was formed with the same philosophy to meet customer needs. With its strong heritage in helping more than 250 corporations in 27 different industries to develop and deliver effective training solutions, LQ Solutions Vault was rebranded to become the premier source for corporate training while providing customers value and a significant return on investment. To that end, for a modest membership fee, subscribers to the LQ Solutions Vault receive 24/7 access to a training resource unlike any other:
- Download more than 200 hours of ready-to-use, advanced, on-demand business training sessions when and where you want.
- Modify training sessions to meet the needs of your organization by customizing with company content and brand – at no additional cost.
- Expand what you offer with unlimited access to all training sessions.
- Access 10 hours of fresh training content added every month on today's hottest topics.
- Receive free content development on topics that can be viewed and used by all members of the LQ Solutions Vault.
It takes more than $2,200 to create one hour of content. The LQ Solutions Vault delivers more than $440,000 in content value alone. Plus, an LQ Solutions Vault membership includes industry focused blogs, book reviews, Webinars and many other free resources to ensure its customers’ ongoing success.
About LQ Performance Strategies and the LQ Solutions Vault
For nearly a decade, LQ Performance Strategies has been dedicated to partnering with corporations and individuals committed to improving performance behavior and maximize results. LQ Performance Strategies has assisted corporations and individuals in bridging the gaps between their current reality and future goals.
Through the years LQ has attracted some of the world’s top trainers, coaches, consultants and instructional designers, all with a dedication to partner with our clients to help them achieve their goals. We are committed to our early foundational strategies of providing our clients “world-class,” learning solutions, anchored with proven reinforcement strategies.
The LQ Solutions Vault is a product of our ten years of experience. By leveraging the knowledge and expertise we have gained throughout the years, we have created a tool to offer those same custom solutions in a more affordable way. LQ Solutions Vault enables you to raise the bar on training and development without excessive investment, overhead, or additional personnel by providing more than 200 hours of on-demand training in one place; equaling more than 2,000 development hours, and growing.
The LQ Solutions Vault is designed to be a dynamic resource that refreshes frequently. We believe as long as we are willing to be a student of the process, even the most improbable dream, no matter how big, can be achieved.
Loaded with training solutions designed using up to-date research and source material, the Solutions Vault delivers results. Whether you are a trainer, coach or consultant; or you are responsible for employee development within your organization; the Solutions Vault is the most cost effective option for delivering powerhouse on-demand training.
Source: LQ Solutions Vault
CONTACT: Mr. David L. Clark, CEO/Partner,
Web Site: http://lqsolutionsvault.com