Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 8, 2009
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for October 2009. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for October were:
- Born to Love, by John R. Waiss
- The Holy Woman, by Susan Trott
- Island Ice, by B.D. Anderson
- Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski
- Mickey Mantle Is Going To Heaven, by Fritz Peterson
- Moonlight, by Keith Knapp
- Not Manifesting? This Book is for You!, by Kathleen Mackenzie
- Process of Elimination, by Robert Stricklin
- What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
- Why Are All the Good Teachers Crazy?, by Frank Stepnowski
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134