We have a clear focus on value for money, transparent pricing and the reliability of our browser-based dealing platform, regardless of the trading model you choose.
(PRWEB) December 9, 2009
CFD trading company, IG Markets has been judged Best CFD Provider for 2010 in Money magazine's Best of the Best award.
- IG Markets awarded highly prominent title by Money magazine
- Money magazine used research by Investment Trends and CANSTAR CANNEX, and selected IG Markets on the basis of costs and features
In judging, Money magazine placed emphasis on choosing a CFD provider that offered guaranteed stop losses, an effective trading tool to help limit risk. Other features highly regarded by CFD traders (as surveyed by Investment Trends) were considered, including low transaction fees and access to a Direct Market Access (DMA) platform.
Other strengths of IG Markets highlighted by Money magazine included:
- Guaranteed market prices regardless of CFD trading model
- PureDeal and PureDMA products provide flexibility of both trading models, DMA and Market Maker
- Fully customisable trading platform with low entry levels for traders to start (no minimum balance for PureDeal)
- ASX live data fees are rebated if four or more trades per month are completed on any market
Mr Tamas Szabo, IG Markets Australia Chief Executive Officer, says
“We have a clear focus on value for money, transparent pricing and the reliability of our browser-based dealing platform, regardless of the trading model you choose.”
The accolade adds to the recent trend of awards IG Markets has scooped such as the CANSTAR CANNEX Five Star Rating for Outstanding Value CFD Provider and the Investment Trends research that recognised IG Markets as Australia’s number one CFD provider*.
About IG Markets:
IG Markets specialises in financial derivatives, principally Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on over 7,000 global share CFDs, along with indices, forex trading, commodities, options, binaries and more. IG Markets is part of the IG Group, a UK FTSE 250 member with over 75,000 active clients worldwide. For further information please call 1800 601 799.
*Largest provider by primary account among current CFD traders, Investment Trends June 2009 Australian CFD Report
Remember that CFDs are a leveraged product and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Trading CFDs may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.