Plainview, NY (Vocus) December 9, 2009
Fastrack announces enhancements to the Enterprise System... HME fully automates the financial, clinical and operational aspects of a Home Medical Equipment and Respiratory Provider.
Fastrack’s modular design allows you to add functionality to meet your specific needs. Simply add Bar Coding, Document Management & Fax, Delivery Routing or even a Point of Care Module that allows your Therapists to capture data right in the patient’s home eliminating the error prone and time wasting dual entry of data back in the office.
- Order entry with automated scheduling of recurring orders
- Kits & templates
- Billing for equipment, supplies, oxygen & enteral
- Direct billing
- Capitated & non-capitated contract billing
- Facility and wholesale billing
- Rentals - daily & split-billing
- Electronic submission to Medicare, Medicaid & over 1800 commercial insurance carriers including On-Line Eligibility.
- Workers Comp Claims Module
- CMN/RX & prior approval tracking
- Automatic rental conversion to purchase
- Cash receipts - ERA 835 auto cash posting for most payers
- A/R Collection Module
- Purchase orders with automatic generation of requisitions
- Bar coding for delivery confirmation, receiving, physical inventory and inventory control - Wireless Warehouse Automation
- Retail “POS” module with electronic credit card processing
- Equipment maintenance tracking
- Order and billing hold edits help ensure only valid orders are shipped and only clean claims are submitted.
- Scheduling function eliminates the time consuming process of constantly reentering “recurring” orders. Schedule one or multiple line items, establish frequency of shipments and even skip a cycle. Delivery dates are indicated in an on screen calendar. The system determines the required inventory to cover future deliveries.
- Inventory Control tracks serial, lot, and asset numbers and maintains a complete on-going history of every item. Provides rapid look-up for recalled products, establishes minimum inventory levels, and allows for drop shipments.
- Manufacturer/Vendor Part # link allows system to receive product by vendor part # and automatically link to user defined system part # for inventory purposes. Allows multiple vendors P/N numbers to be linked to one internal system number.
- Easily transfer patient’s A/R from carrier to another when notified of change in insurance.
- Multiple addresses per payer with consolidated A/R.
- Automatic Calculation of capped rentals—system calculates expiration dates, generates capped rental letter and patient decisions helping to ensure product is converted to purchase or picked up when rental period ends.
- Quick access to specific notes on products entered in the order. Can be used to assist customer service with product description, required parts, Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Patient statements allow for the printing of different dunning messages based on the aging date of the invoice.
- Create patient labels for charts as well as mailings by product group, birth date, and more.
- Download Medicare ERA and print one page per patient for ease of submitting secondary claims.
- Pre-loaded HCPC and ICD9 codes & Medicare allowables
- Automated linking of HCPC & ICD9 with warning system for accurate billing
- Hundreds of Management reports with the ability to design your own reports with the Crystal Report Writer.
- User Defined Fields - Provides ability to capture virtually any information in either a drop down window format or in entry fields pre-defined by type; alpha, numeric, date field, or yes/no. This results in consistent data entry throughout the organization. Information accessible with the Crystal - Report Writer. Ideal for tracking wound care progress, lab results, O2 flow rates, hazards in the home, etc.
- Patient equipment, A/R history, multiple ship to addresses, patient notes, order notes, price look-ups, credit card information, user defined fields and more.
- Generates RX labels for Respiratory meds and transmits appropriate NDC numbers for accurate reimbursement.
- Assign Primary, Secondary, Tertiary or Private pay by line item.
- Add products to the order from a pop-up equipment/supplies history list.
- Select warehouse per line item, indicating which location you wish to ship the product from.
- Calculate discounts, COD amount, Sales Tax, and more automatically.
- Assign each order to the appropriate route/driver/vehicle and generate a driver manifest.
- Easily access product notes and comments in Order Entry screen.
- Upon entering a product in Order Entry, a pop-up screen alerts user to products that may be required with this item.
- Process credit/debit cards from within key areas of the system & auto post payment.
- Integrates with Microsoft Outlook® for call back reminders & follow-up.
- Supports an unlimited number of companies, branches, warehouses and Provider IDs.