bridging the gap between paychecks can actually help to ensure a happy holiday for them and their loved ones
Pasadena, CA (PRWEB) December 10, 2009
With the exception of a few Wall Street executives, that much-needed Christmas Bonus is not coming down most Americans’ chimneys this year. Add that fact to the already aggravating credit crunch and financial meltdown and it’s plain to see why it’s harder than ever for the Average Joe to finance any holiday cheer.
Fortunately, there is still one smart and safe option for every Mr. and Mrs. Claus to try – a payday loan from SuddenPayday.com. A payday loan provides a borrower with short-term emergency cash when they need it most by allowing them to borrow money against their next paycheck. Most lenders will quality a borrower if they have a job and make at least $800 per month.
According to Charles Tran, Research Director at SuddenPayday.com, “We are proud to be in a position to bring relief to borrowers when they need it the most. It’s even more gratifying to know that bridging the gap between paychecks can actually help to ensure a happy holiday for them and their loved ones.”
5 Reasons To Consider A Payday Loan This Christmas:
1. Borrowers won’t have to turn to their loved ones to borrow the money.
2. With the credit crunch, consumers are seeing their credit limits decrease or disappear – a payday loan is the perfect supplement, since it’s borrowing on money they’re already going to earn.
3. Borrowers won’t need to explain to their children and loved ones why Christmas skipped their house this year.
4. The loan is short-term, so there’s no worrying about paying down the debt over a long period of time. Just as soon as the payee receives their next paycheck, they’ll pay back the loan.
5. Payday loans are ideal for those with poor credit, even bankruptcy. As credit card requirements become more strict, a payday loan is a much needed alternative for those struggling to finance holiday presents and cheer.
About Sudden Payday:
SuddenPayday.com is not a lender. We are a free service dedicated to helping people who are in financial distress connect with lenders who can help them solve their short-term emergency needs. We provide people with up to date, accurate information about payday loans and then allow them to apply for a payday loan with an easy to fill out application. Our goal is to help regular people who are in need get through their personal emergency so they can get their lives back on track.