Viator hopes to inspire spectacular holiday memories that include sleigh-rides, midnight cruises and magnificent entertainment
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) December 9, 2009
The team at Viator.com, the leading resource for researching and booking more than 5,500 trip activities and experiences in 75 countries at the best prices, is making the holidays about more than gifts, parties and fruit cake. With a selection of holiday-inspired tours and activities, Viator hopes to inspire spectacular holiday memories that include sleigh-rides, midnight cruises and magnificent entertainment.
High-Kicking in the Holiday Spirit
- The Radio City Music Hall Christmas Spectacular starring the Rockettes is quintessential New York. Locals and visitors make this show a part of their annual holiday celebrations.
- The Carolina Opry Christmas Special in its 24th year combines traditional music with Yuletide comedy visitors to Myrtle Beach will long remember.
All that Glitters
- The exclusive Paris New Year's Eve Illuminations and Dinner Tour includes illuminated and dazzling sights like the Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame followed by dinner at L'Espace Petit-Pont with champagne and dancing until its 2010!
- The New York City Holiday Lights Tour is an early-evening tour of Manhattan's glittering holiday-season lights including the Rockefeller Center Christmas tree and ice rink.
- The Orlando Christmas Tour: Lights, Trees, Snow, and Palm Trees includes stops at Disney World resorts and indoor man-made winder-wonderland “ICE.”
- The Mount Vernon by Candlelight Tour visits the home of George Washington for a special tour by candlelight hot cider by the fire and stories of holidays past.
Christmas Magic in Europe
- The Salzburg Christmas Eve Tour to the Silent Night Chapel along the foothills of the Austrian Alps includes a Christmas celebration in the Silent Night Chapel.
- For a full day in a true winter-wonderland, travelers can try the Christmas Horse Drawn Sleigh Ride from Salzburg.
- Christmas Eve at Weikersdorf Castle from Vienna includes a delicious four-course dinner, festive entertainment and midnight mass at St Christopher's Monastery.
Cruises to Ring in the New Year (sure to sell out!)
- The Sydney Harbour New Year's Eve Cocktail Cruise includes the "Harbour of Lights Parade" and magnificent 9pm and midnight fireworks displays.
- Visit the Viator Travel Blog for a chance to Win 2 Free Tickets on a Sydney New Year’s Eve Cruise. (Travel to Sydney not included.)
- The 2009 Melbourne New Year's Eve Party Cruise along the Yarra River includes fabulous food, drinks and non-stop entertainment with spectacular views of midnight fireworks.
- Enjoy premier dining on the New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise in New York with drinks and dancing and front row seats to the Statue of Liberty fireworks.
- New Year's Eve Oahu Moonlight Cruise offers a rocking DJ for dancing as well as local singers with gourmet buffet and midnight fireworks.
Other amazing holiday-inspired tours and activities around the world, along with more than 5,500 other traditional and off the beaten path destination experiences are available on Viator.com. Travel agents can also book any of these special holiday activities through Viator agent partners including ARCMarketplace.com.
Note – Due to the special and exclusive nature of these activities, many sell out weeks in advance. Check with Viator.com for real-time availability.
Viator is the world's leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 5,500 tours, attractions and activities in 450-plus destinations in 75 countries. Viator – the Latin word for traveler – offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with helpful resources like nearly 100,000 traveler reviews and photos, star ratings, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator's in-house travel experts have picked respected and trusted local operators to ensure a quality experience, value and service, all backed by Viator’s low-price guarantee. Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at http://www.viator.com and through its global network of more than 1,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, Viator welcomes more than 2.5 million visitors per month. Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.