There are approximately 999 address change notifications sent out every minute.
Baltimore, MD (PRWEB) December 10, 2009
Movers-Edge.com has announced the launch of their brand new Change of Address Guide. It covers many tips and tricks on ways to use your change of address to handle tasks online, reducing junk mail and eliminating commercial telemarketing calls. The information is provided at no charge.
Every year, over 35 million Americans move to a new home. That translates to approximately 1 in 9 of every households in the country "pulling up stakes" and changing their primary residence.
That also means that even assuming that the average American only has 15 people and organizations that might want to know of their new address, there are 525 million address change notifications being sent every year. That equates to about 999 address change notifications being sent every minute!
The article (see the free Change of Address Guide) takes the complex and somewhat overwhelming task of thinking of everyone who needs to be notified and breaking the task down into "bite-sized" pieces. Tips include:
- the different types of Change of Address notifications available through the postal system
- where and how to file your change of address
- how to drastically reduce the amount of "junk mail" you receive as you send out your notifications
- how to virtually eliminate commercial telemarketing calls at the same time
- how to do all of the above online
- how to avoid typical mistakes
- a complete change of address checklist to help keep you from missing anyone
They article joins past popular Movers-Edge articles such as:
You can find links to all these free resources at our homepage, Movers-Edge.com.