New York, NY (PRWEB) December 14, 2009
OrderPad Software Inc. announces today the release of OrderPad Enterprise: Beverage Distributor Edition. Designed specifically to meet the needs of Beverage Distributors who have sales representatives out in the field, OrderPad enables access to up-to-date information so distributors can improve order accuracy and enhance sales force credibility.
“When beverage distributors are out in the field, they need instant access to the most accurate information available on the locations and people they visit.” said Adam Perlow, Vice President of OrderPad Software Inc. “OrderPad not only provides that information to the sales representatives when they need it, but also allows that representative to update and change that information on the spot. This cuts down the time needed for paperwork and increases the time spent with customers.”
The first software of its kind optimized for Tablet PCs, OrderPad Enterprise: Beverage Distributor Edition’s unique features specifically for the beverage industry can increase field productivity, improve customer service, and make communication with employees in the field more efficient. These features include:
- Easy-to-use digital ink and ink-to-text recognition – create a more natural interface akin to using pen and paper but without losing the benefits of a laptop computer.
- Route Management With Mapping – Optimizes route between customer meetings reducing fuel usage and travel time.
- Customer Catalog – A searchable directory of all customer information
- Customer Sales History – Detailed sales history displayed at the product level in graph and table formats
- Tap Surveys – Record and track what is on tap during each sales visit
- Price Surveys – Record and track customer selling prices for your product and competitors
- Product Information – Instant access to product information including images, descriptions, inventory levels, and related items
- POS Ordering – Allows sales representatives to order Point of Sale items for customers
- Case Rotation Reminders – Automatically reminds sales representatives when to rotate stock for each customer.
About OrderPad Software Inc.:
OrderPad Software, Inc. began implementing mobile sales force automation solutions in 1999 as a division of Cole Systems Associates, Inc., and in 2002, designed and built OrderPad Enterprise mobile sales force automation software. OrderPad Software, which leverages the benefits of Tablet PCs, provides mobile sales professionals working in the field with a powerful, easy-to-use interface for managing the entire sales process all from a single device, making them far more effective and better informed for on-the-spot decision-making.