Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 14, 2009
Vladimir Jones partners with BB2e / BeInventiv to provide Data Management Portal and Call Center services for state-wide public service and outreach initiative with Governor's Energy Office.
The Colorado Governor's Energy Office (GEO) announced this week that it will partner with BB2e / BeInventiv ( http://www.beinventiv.com ), part of the Vladimir Jones team of partners, to carry out a major public service and outreach initiative designed to help Coloradans tap into millions of Recovery Act dollars and hundreds of programs and services that will save energy, reduce energy bills and create jobs.
- Vladimir Jones and BB2e / BeInventiv, along with a team that also includes eSource and 1stMovement will develop and produce the initiative for $5 million over two years.
- BB2e / BeInventiv ( http://www.beinventiv.com) will develop a Data Management Portal and Call Center allowing Coloradans easy access to information about the money- and energy-saving programs available to them.
- The team will manage marketing, database, website and call center services as GEO launches Recovery Act-funded programs.
- Working with utilities, local governments and service providers state-wide, the goal of the initiative is to create a one-stop clearinghouse of information and resources regarding products, rebates, tax breaks and other incentives so that choices around energy efficiency shift from "brain damage" to "no-brainer."
- The effort is part of the GEO's Recovery Act plan approved by the U.S. Department of Energy and is expected to roll out in the spring of 2010.
With 57 utilities and more than 300 local governments and energy-focused community groups in the state, there are numerous programs and services to help Coloradans save energy, reduce energy bills and switch to clean power sources.
- Colorado has a record amount of federal, state and private funding to help its residents participate in these programs and services. However, most consumers are either unaware of the dollars available to them, or they are unclear about how to access those dollars.
- The GEO initiative will connect people to the resources they need to begin saving money on utility bills right away.In addition, the initiative itself, subsequent consumer purchases and the adoption of energy efficiency programs and services will create jobs for Colorado.
From Tom Plant, director, GEO:
- "This initiative helps further establish our role as national leaders in the rapidly expanding New Energy Economy which in turn will attract new companies, investments and jobs to our State. Equally as important, this effort will help many more Coloradans benefit from Recovery Act and other federal dollars while lowering energy costs and putting people to work across the state conducting energy audits, retrofitting homes and other buildings, installing solar panels and more."
- "We look forward to an exciting partnership with utilities, local governments and service providers across the state as we develop greater awareness of the aggressive pricing and programs they can offer consumers for energy efficient products and services."
From Meredith Vaughan, president, Vladimir Jones:
- "We're so excited to have the opportunity to partner with BB2e / BeInventiv on such a progressive project for the state. Each partner was very deliberately selected for their deep expertise in their area and BB2e / BeInventiv is a critical part of why our team was selected. Vladimir Jones and BB2e / BeInventiv have a long history in Colorado and we are thrilled to play such a significant role in a project destined to feed our local economy and empower residents to help our environment as well as themselves."
From Barrett Blank, President BB2e / BeInventiv :
- "BB2e / BeInventiv is very pleased to be partnering with the Colorado Governor's Energy Office (GEO) and Vladimir Jones on such a significant project for our community. Our firm is committed to aiding the competitiveness and sustainability of the State of Colorado by providing the most effective communication and collaboration tools. These tools will enable us all to make better decisions by providing easier access to critical information.
About Vladimir Jones
Vladimir Jones is Colorado's most enduring, privately held, full-service agency specializing in integrated marketing, advertising, communications and insight. The agency staff of over 70 people is multidisciplinary and represents expertise in all facets of marketing communications strategy and implementation. To learn more about our agency of exciting minds, please visit http://www.vladimirjones.com.
About BB2e / BeInventiv - BB2e / BeInventiv is a registered mark of BB2e, LLC. BB2e / BeInventiv provides the entrepreneurial market of the Rocky Mountains with the most effective and affordable integrated Sales, Marketing and Internet services available. These services include, but are not limited to, Customer Relationship Management , CRM, Contact / Call Center, Internet Marketing, eCommerce, Web Hosting / Domain Registration, Web Design / Development, Business Process Re-Engineering, Application Development, Database Development, Recruiting, Staffing and Consulting services.To learn more about our firm, please visit http://www.beinventiv.com
Press and Corporate Inquiries
BB2e / BeInventiv
7124 S. St Paul Street
Littleton, CO 80122
Joe Hodas, Vladimir Jones, 303.779.3386, jhodas(at)vladimirjones(dot)com
Barrett Blank, BB2e / BeInventiv , 720529-5574 bblank(at)bb2e(dot)com
# # #