Increasingly we’re seeing progressive enterprises turn to sales performance management to better execute initiatives affecting the bottom line.
Libertyville, IL (PRWEB) December 14, 2009
ForceLogix (TSX-V: FLT), a leading provider of Sales Performance Management software, today announced the release of SalesForce Optimizer Version 4.5. By adding core platform enhancements, powerful new features to the Coaching module, and improved sales performance visualization tools, SalesForce Optimizer 4.5 further extends the award-winning application’s position as the leader in sales performance management and optimization.
SalesForce Optimizer 4.5 (SFO) is a purpose-built application for sales managers, designed by sales managers, to empower the consistent coaching and measurement of sales forces of all sizes. Built for scalability and seamless integration with a company’s existing technology systems, SFO delivers business impact through sales person development and sales force transformation. SFO solves the specific operational challenges of most sales organizations including accurate reporting on individual and team performance as well as empowering structured coaching to drive improved results. SFO brings advanced analytics, personalized dashboards and reports, and integrated coaching workflow to solve these challenges.
“In today’s economy, it is critical for sales operations to rigorously support individual employee and management activities with the financial and strategic goals of any organization,” said Patrick Stakenas, CEO of ForceLogix. “SalesForce Optimizer 4.5 uniquely aligns an organization’s diverse sales organizations resulting in better execution of business-critical initiatives such as increasing sales effectiveness or reducing costs.”
Integrated Sales Coaching
SalesForce Optimizer 4.5 introduces additional features to the integrated sales Coaching module to help operations further improve coaching effectiveness, accountability, and collaboration, including:
- Best Practices Suggestion Engine – Automatically delivering the most relevant coaching resources to front-line employees and supervisors based on employee attributes and coaching topic
- Integrated Action Planner – Providing a fast and effective way for coaches to create documents and store individual action plans
- Offline Coaching Edition – Capture Ride Along input from the field when not connected to the internet.
Sales Manager Workbench
The Sales Manager Workbench provides managers with intuitive tools to highlight performance as well as investigate any performance gaps to help alleviate the dependence on disparate reporting systems and ubiquitous Excel spreadsheets.
Sales Manager Workbench features include:
- Actuals Analyzer – Offers the ability to see a graphical bell curve of performance of the entire team with enhanced color coding and stack ranking by actual results based on any key performance indicator.
- Sales Quadrant – Sales managers can now compare any combination of performance indicators or categories to plot their teams on a quadrant grid to uncover cause and effect relationships.
- Sales Trending – Allows for the graphing of sales performance over time enabling companies to benchmark any key performance indicator’s impact on results.
- Ad-Hoc reporting – Additional ad-hoc reporting capabilities provide relevant intelligence to your sales managers with intuitive point and click access.
Further extending the application’s innovative core performance management features, including:
- Shared views – Administrators and Sales Operations can share a view with a sales manager.
- Mentoring – Allows mentors to be assigned to help develop sales talent.
- Enhanced Review Module – Build workflow behind Individual Development Plans (IDPs), Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) and/or Quarterly/Annual Performance Reviews.
- Multi-language – Optimizer’s language library allows the complete suite of sales management optimization solutions to be utilized by worldwide sales organizations.
“SalesForce Optimizer 4.5 builds on the momentum and success of our award winning platform. Increasingly we’re seeing progressive enterprises turn to sales performance management to better execute initiatives affecting the bottom line,” said Stakenas. “SalesForce Optimizer 4.5 is designed to make attaining these sales objectives even easier by reducing implementation time, lowering the total cost of ownership, improving usability, and delivering a compelling ROI.”
Founded in 2005, ForceLogix meets the needs of companies who wish to optimize and increase the effectiveness of their sales force. ForceLogix provides the most affordable software as a service solution allowing companies to improve their business performance through the use of more effective sales performance programs. ForceLogix enables companies to easily and affordably design, implement, manage, audit and communicate sales performance programs. ForceLogix customers include world class sales organization including Lenovo, Motorola, Quintiles and Corning. By providing more effective plans and better visibility, these companies can dramatically improve sales performance.
To learn more about SalesForce Optimizer 4.5, visit http://www.Forcelogix.com.
This press release contains statements of a forward-looking nature. These statements are made under the "safe harbor" provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The accuracy of these statements may be impacted by a number of business risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those projected or anticipated, including: the risk that the sale of our products and services involves a long sales cycle; the risk that the economic environment and business conditions will remain difficult to predict; the risk of competition in our target markets; the risk that we may not respond adequately to evolving technologies; the risk that we or our customers may have difficulties in introducing our products or services; the risk that we will encounter difficulties in continuing to offer services; the risk that we will encounter difficulties in integrating the operations of acquired companies with our own; the risks of conducting our operations in a variety of international locations; the risk that we may need to record future write-downs of assets arising from our investments in other companies; the risks relating to the costs that we may incur as a result of litigation against us; and other risks described in our filings with securities regulatory authorities, including our annual reports, interim financial statements and similar disclosure documents. ForceLogix Technologies Inc. does not undertake any obligation to update this forward-looking information after the date of its initial publication, except as required under applicable law.
Note: The Toronto Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the above information.