Plainview, NY (Vocus) December 12, 2009
Fastrack Announces Enhancements to the Enterprise System for Home Care. Fastrack Home Care Combines Powerful Applications and Windows Technology into One Integrated, Easy to Use System for Home Health Agencies.
Fastrack Home Care for Windows/SQL supports the business and clinical operations of your certified, licensed or private duty agency by providing integrated clinical, scheduling, billing and payroll functions. It includes a sophisticated scheduling module which assures the right employee is assigned to the patient while verifying the visit is a covered service. Upon confirmation that the visit has been completed, billing and payroll is updated with a few clicks of the mouse, eliminating double entry and potential errors.
- Scheduling by employee or patient
- Referral source tracking
- Billing to Medicare (PPS Compliant), Medicaid, insurance carriers, contract and private pay including variable billing cycle.
- Electronic claims submission to Medicare & Medicaid
- Submit claims including UB-04s and 1500s electronically to over 1800 payers insuring faster payment!
- Employee profile including compliance and in service tracking
- Allows for automatic “split billing” for up to two insurance carriers or third parties and the patient. Results in invoice to insurance carrier(s) or third party(ies) and an invoice for the appropriate remaining percentage to the patient
- Tracks insurance policy payment and visit limits
- Applies remittances/payments, reconciles claim lines & cash receipts distribution
- Medicaid Prior Approval Expiration Report advises in advance, as to information that may need updating
- Consolidated billing and supply summaries and A/R/ Reports.
- DME supplies billing and inventory control
- Full clinical features including; Oasis user defined care plans and assessments, plan of treatment 485/physician orders, progress notes, and the ability to capture data at the point of care for downloading to the fileserver.
- Easily confirm billing rates and payroll amounts
- Setup standard & special pay rates
- Integration to virtually any third party general ledger and payroll module or payroll service
- A/R collections
- Fastrack utilizes the Medispan databases for drug interactions and allergy checks. The Medispan databases are updated on a regular basis providing the latest information for clinicians.
- Statistical & cost reporting
- Multi-company & multi-branch including support for multiple provider numbers.
# # #