Saint Augustine, FL (PRWEB) December 15, 2009
Users of the Tick Trader trading system have come to depend on the Tick Trader® add-on to help them easily visualize day trading entry and exit points in order to reduce risk and create the opportunity to participate in successful trades.
Version 2.0 adds powerful features enabling DOW (YM) and S&P (ES) day traders to further extend the functionality of the Tick Trader day trading course to help them make more profitable day trading decisions.
The key filtering logic function fires when filter conditions are valid based upon the Tick Trader rules. This results in setup cues being suppressed while setting background colors in order to aid in visualizing the filter period.
ETS Tick Trader® Professional Indicator 2.0 (http://www.EminiTradingStrategies.com) also offers these additional features:
- Multiple reference points to assist the trader in identifying the best move for each NSE cycle as well as to improve the understanding of the market context and entry filter rules.
- The new quick look autoscale functionality enables the trader to see filter visualizations without having to scroll around the chart which can waste precious time during volatile market conditions.
- Risk is further reduced thanks to the addition of cues that provide a heads-up when the next NSE is expected to fail per the rules defined in the ETS Tick Trader Course.
- Improved trading decisions by adding a pullback cancel indication.
- Additional trading decision support via pullback cancel logic to consider open/close price relative levels.
- The number of message center rows can be expanded and font size adjusted to provide better visibility and enhance decision making capabilities.
- Added market open audible alert to notify the trader that it’s time to go to work.
“Our goal with this new release is to help traders further reduce risk and improve their chances of participating in more successful trades by providing sophisticated day trading software that is easy to set up and easy to use,” says David Marsh, a successful day trader with http://www.EminiTradingStrategies.com, the company that publishes the ETS Tick Trader® Professional Indicator 2.0 an add-on for Ninja Trader.
Judging by the number of users who have already moved up to ETS Tick Trader® Professional Indicator 2.0, Marsh seems to have reached his goal in helping students successfully make a daily income day trading.
David invites anyone who wants to experience all the features found in the ETS Tick Trader® Professional Indicator 2.0, or who wants to learn more about the Emini day trading course, to visit http://www.EminiTradingStrategies.com.
About David Marsh:
Mr. Marsh has been a professional trader since the early 1990’s. Starting out with future’s trading, David moved to options and then on to stock trading before coming back to futures trading where he has found his home. He earns his living trading the DOW and S&P Eminis and invites anyone who wants to opt out of the economic crisis to check out his Emini trading program at http://www.EminiTradingStrategies.com.
Traders Education LLC
301 Kingsley Lake Dr.
St. Augustine, FL 32092