The Olympics are about strangers coming together and sharing an activity together which is what RVers do on every vacation they take
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) December 15, 2009
With only a few months until the 2010 Winter Olympics begin, RVers have booked up the majority of campgrounds in Vancouver. In an attempt to accommodate this popular form of travel, Jericho Beach and Spanish Banks beach campgrounds have opened for reservations. With the last count at 280 spaces left, now is the time to head north. A few other good reasons for RV ers to attend the 2010 Winter Olympics are:
1. Vancouver is the warmest city in history to host the Winter Olympics, so spend February on a beach in Vancouver.
2. Vancouver is the first city to host their opening and closing ceremonies indoors.
3. Their mascots are Miga and Quatchi; a mix of orca and Kermode bear and a sasquatch. A sasquatch is one of their mascots.
4. Reservations are only $95.00 per night and include a shuttle to the bus route, running water and showers.
5. There will never be another 2010 Winter Olympics
“The Olympics are about strangers coming together and sharing an activity together which is what RVers do on every vacation they take,” says Gerard Pedata of Pedata RV Center, “this is just on a much larger scale”.
For more information on Pedata RV Center, or current trends in the RV industry contact Gerard Pedata, sales(at)pedatarvcenter(dot)com or by phone at: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900. Or visit Pedata RV Center online at http://www.pedatarvcenter.com.
Contact: Gerard Pedata
Company: Pedata RV Center
Phone: 1-888-545-8314 or 520-807-0900