(PRWEB) December 16, 2009
NFS Hospitality Corporation today announced the first in a series of educational webinars. Each event will focus on a different aspect of best practices for room and resource scheduling, hotelling/hot-desking and facilities management.
The first in the series, How Rendezvous Workspace Greatly Enhances Room & Resource Scheduling in Outlook, will focus on NFS’ latest offering, Rendezvous Workspace, and will include a live demonstration of this room, resource & workspace scheduling solution. The webinar will highlight how Workspace can significantly extend and enhance what is already done in Outlook in terms of room and resource scheduling.
“Many companies are using Outlook for more than just personal productivity today,” says Natalie Appleton, Head of NFS’ US Operations. “While it is an excellent tool for its purpose, they are finding that when they try to adapt it for room and resource scheduling, it falls a little short.”
As a response to organizational needs to both use Outlook and to enhance it, Rendezvous Workspace is designed to work with Outlook to provide a comprehensive, scalable, highly-configurable solution to both smaller and global corporations that require a fully-featured room and resource scheduling solution.
The flexible scheduling and hot-desking system can also improve companies’ “green” initiatives while saving them hundreds of thousands of dollars in real estate costs. The suite of scheduling and facilities management solutions can help organizations save time and money, increase productivity, streamline operations and empower employees.
Rendezvous Workspace works with Outlook in various ways, including:
- Full integration with Outlook – no need to disrupt your email session or open multiple applications; simply launch Rendezvous Workspace directly from Outlook.
- Ease of use – The user interface is uncluttered, user-friendly and efficient. With “drag and drop” functionality, schedules can be changed quickly on the fly and without the need to rekey data.
- Highly configurable – Rendezvous Workspace is customized to your exact needs and business processes, and it integrates fully with several database platforms.
- Portability – Simply use your laptop, smartphone, Blackberry or iPhone to do everything you can do in the office – book meeting rooms, hot-desks, catering and resources.
- Seamless automation – Save time by automating meeting reminders, change notifications, cancellation and service alerts.
- Video-conference scheduling – Schedule multi-time zone and multi-location video-conferences, and notifications will be sent automatically.
- Smooth Integration – Rendezvous Workspace is flexible; whatever your choice of email platform, it delivers. It integrates as seamlessly with Lotus Notes as it does with Exchange server technologies.
- Interoperability – With Rendezvous Workspace you are not tied to one browser. The system is interoperable and works perfectly with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.
To find out more about Rendezvous Workspace and to register to attend the free NFS webinar, visit http://www.myrendezvous.net today. Alternatively, if you would prefer to discuss your needs immediately then please contact the NFS team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NFS Hospitality Corporation is a leading international provider of scheduling software, event management and hospitality software solutions, with over 1,000 clients in more than 25 countries, as well as a network of offices in the UK, USA, South Africa and Dubai,
NFS’ Rendezvous solutions for room, resource & workspace scheduling are powerful but cost-effective scheduling and event management systems for law firms, corporate organizations, health care facilities, venues, hotels and stadia. Rendezvous provides scalable and comprehensive tools to efficiently manage meetings, video-conferencing and flexible working, and has been successfully deployed in a range of corporate and commercial facilities in the US, including First Interstate Bank, DLA Piper and Day Pitney; and Wedlake Bell, WPP, The British Library and Royal College of Physicians in the UK.