New York, NY (PRWEB) December 15, 2009 ––
International Biometric Group (IBG) is hosting a free webcast, "Biometrics in Public Safety and Corrections Applications 2009," on Friday, December 18 at 1pm EST.
The webcast will review top stories, programs and technology developments in biometrics which impacted the US criminal justice system.
IBG Senior Consultant Theo Cushing will spend 30 minutes discussing biometric technologies and addressing the following topics:
- Significant projects and biometric technology advancements
- Local, state, and federal initiatives and programs driving biometric deployments and information sharing
- Technology sharing between defense and law enforcement entities
- Notable emerging technologies and requirements
- Future project risks, including privacy concerns and technology limitations
Event Title: "Biometrics in Public Safety and Corrections Applications 2009"
Event Date: December 18, 2009 at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
To access the event, navigate to: http://www.biometricgroup.com/webcon and click the "listen to our webcast" link.
About International Biometric Group (IBG):
International Biometric Group (IBG) is a leading research, consulting and systems integration company addressing the identity management and security needs of government and commercial clients. IBG designs, engineers and supports solutions across multiple platforms in complex, mission-critical environments. IBG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Washington D.C., West Virginia, Toronto and London. Learn more at http://www.biometricgroup.com.