Santee, CA (PRWEB) December 22, 2009
Baer Heating and Air Condtioning is the #1 rated greater San Diego heating and air conditioning company. Baer Heating and Air was just ranked as Highest Rated Contractor on the consumer contractor website clicktrusted.com
Baer Heating and Air Conditioning offers the best prices on new air conditioning and heating systems installed. Tax credits are available on new 95% AFUE gas furnace or 16+ SEER rated on air conditioners heat pumps. With many air heating options and an ever evolving homeowner demand for the most energy efficient heating and cooling units Baer knows it can provide anyone with the best heating and cooling options. Baer Heating San Diego offers name brands like Rheem, Carrier, Trane, and Lennox.
Having the right contractor is the key to having a great heating and air conditioning system that lasts for many years. Baer Heating ad Air Conditioning has proven itself to homeowners that they are the best HVAC contractor in San Diego. Trusted with your family comfort Baer Heating and Air takes every project serious and guarantees the highest quality installation.
On February 17, 2009, President Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 - known as the "Stimulus Bill," which made significant changes to the energy efficiency tax credits. These credits now apply to products installed for use in 2009 and 2010, and the amount of the credit was increased from 10% to 30%, with a new maximum credit of $1,500 (raised from the previous $ 500 limit) for qualifying systems installed in the taxpayer's principal residence from January 1, 2009, through December 31, 2010.
Quick Summary of Federal Tax Credits --
- New products must be "placed in service" from January 1, 2009 through December 31, 2010;
- Must be for taxpayer's principal residence, EXCEPT for geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, and small wind energy systems (where second homes and rentals qualify);
- $1,500 is the maximum total amount that can be claimed for all products placed in service in 2009 & 2010 for most home improvements, EXCEPT for geothermal heat pumps, solar water heaters, solar panels, fuel cells, and small wind energy systems which are not subject to this cap, and are in effect through 2016;
- Must have a Manufacturer Certification Statement to qualify;
- For record keeping, save your receipts and the Manufacturer Certification Statement; and Improvements made in 2009 will be claimed on your 2009 taxes (filed by April 15, 2010) -- use IRS Tax Form 5695 (2009 version) -- it will be available late 2009 or early 2010.
In addition to federal tax credits, San Diego Gas & Electric is offering a rebate of up to $ 200 on qualifying high efficiency gas furnaces. And for San Diego homeowners looking to go that extra step to save energy and money, SDG&E is also offering a 15 cent per square foot rebate on attic insulation. Baer Heating and Air provides customers options for looking saving money on energy bills and be environmentally responsible with their energy use.