(PRWEB) December 24, 2009
Looking for a last-minute gift idea for the technology lover on your list? Dave Taylor, a recognized technology expert, national speaker and creator of the popular AskDaveTaylor.com Web site, has launched the “Ask Dave Taylor” application for the Apple iPhone. available in the Apple App Store for 99 cents
The app includes more than 2,200 entries from the popular AskDaveTaylor.com blog. More than 1 million unique visitors each month who come to find solutions to their tech support problems or learn tips and tricks to improve the functionality of the technology in their lives.
“Millions of people will get new tech gadgets and programs this holiday season, but it’s no fun to be stumped trying to figure them out,” said Taylor. “This app provides thousands of articles to help anyone — from a beginner to a power user — fix problems and get the most from their new devices or programs.”
The “AskDaveTaylor” app includes thousands of illustrated Q&A articles, including:
- 350 articles on Macs and Mac OS X
- 300 articles on computer and technology basics
- 250 articles on Windows troubleshooting and customization
- 190 articles on web site design and development
- 175 articles on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and other social networks
- 150 articles on blogging best practices
- 140 articles on business and management
- 120 articles on iPhones and other cell phones
- 150 articles on search engine optimization (SEO)
- 100 Linux and Unix programming and help articles
To keep the information fresh, the app purchase price includes access to the AskDaveTaylor.com data channel, so every time the user launches it, articles are added and updated.
The AskDaveTaylor app was developed in cooperation with Sleeping Giant Solutions (http://www.sleepinggiantsolutions.com), which develops strategies to attach brands and products to the lifestyle of their consumers through games, software, mobile applications, motion graphics, unique marketing concepts and distribution channels.
About Ask Dave Taylor
AskDaveTaylor.com and the AskDaveTaylor iPhone App are products of Intuitive Systems, LLC, a privately held company based in Boulder, Colorado. More information can be found at http://www.intuitive.com/ and you can find the 99-cent AskDaveTaylor iPhone App by searching the App Store for "tech support" or visiting http://www.AskDaveTaylor.com/app.