Parker, CO (PRWEB) December 29, 2009
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for November 2009. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for November were:
- The Atheist’s Introduction to the New Testament, by Mike Davis
- Become a Total Man Magnet, by Sylvie Nicole
- This Congruent Life, by Banta H. Whitner, MSW with Bruce R. Grob, M.Div., Ph.D.
- Devil Dog Diary, by GYSGT. WILL PRICE
- Future in-Formation, by Ron Carucci & Josh Epperson
- Not Manifesting? This Book is for You!, by Kathleen Mackenzie
- Process of Elimination, by Robert Stricklin
- Second Ticket to the Dance, by Alan Kalmanoff
- What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
- Why Are All the Good Teachers Crazy?, by Frank Stepnowski
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134