Ramsey, NJ (PRWEB) December 31, 2009
Most chronic hand pain sufferers feel condemned to live a life of misery. The fears about surgery, disability and a lifetime of chronic pain are now being alleviated. Dr. Michael Guadagnino of Ramsey, NJ has invested in the latest most powerful non-surgical treatment protocol yet. He is leading the reversal of this cascading trend so carpal tunnel syndrome victims may live happy healthy pain-free lives.
Local respected authority on carpal tunnel syndrome, Dr. Michael Guadagnino, has been quoted saying “It is time to end hand pain suffering now! Those that live with this affliction do not always know all their treatment options and only a few have even heard about Cold Laser Therapy. In my office we utilize the next generation of Cold Laser Therapy, the BTL System which was once available to only people in Europe. Today Dr. Guadagnino treats his patients in the NY/NJ area with this amazing technology.
Dr. Michael Guadagnino, DC - Biography
Dr. Guadagnino was a featured guest on News 12 New Jersey’s “Your Natural Health” program for his unique treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome. During the half-hour interview program, Dr. Guadagnino answered and discussed the many causes and treatments for carpal tunnel syndrome and hand pain. Dr. Guadagnino has been a practicing Chiropractic Physician for over 18 years. He is a published author who’s writings have appeared in medical journals for his innovative and highly successful forms of treatment. He has a thriving practice located in Ramsey, NJ (Bergen County) where he returns those who have hand pain and/or carpal tunnel syndrome to normal everyday pain-free people.
Commonly asked questions and concerns of carpal tunnel sufferers:
- Why is carpal tunnel syndrome one of the most misdiagnosed conditions?
- What is Cold Laser Therapy and how is this European treatment with the new BTL system able to help carpal tunnel syndrome?
- What is the difference between true carpal tunnel syndrome and false carpal tunnel syndrome?
- Is “carpal tunnel syndrome” always a hand injury?
- If carpal tunnel syndrome is not always a hand injury then why does the victim’s hand hurt?
- How can a slip and fall, a car accident, a sports injury etc. that occurred years prior (even though it did not involve the hand) mimic carpal tunnel syndrome pain?
- If someone has suffered a previous injury can he or she do anything to proactively prevent future carpal tunnel syndrome?
- What are the various treatment and/or therapies used to remove true and false carpal tunnel syndrome once and for all?
- How many years has Dr. Guadagnino been treating carpal tunnel syndrome with Cold Laser Therapy?