Nashville, TN (PRWEB) December 31, 2009
Artisan Design Gallery, a showcase for original glass art and handmade jewelry from the artisan community, has launched an online marketplace and shopping site for collectors and consumers to shop exclusive handmade art and jewelry at their convenience, all in one place.
Dedicated to scouring the country for the highest quality, unique artisan jewelry and glass art, Artisan Design Gallery features an exclusive collection of distinctive novelties normally found only in specialty shops, craft shows and art galleries.
Shoppers looking for handcrafted gifts for a loved one or art lovers looking for an addition to their home can browse a growing and diverse collection of handmade jewelry, glass art, unique bridal jewelry and more.
Artisan Design Gallery offers shoppers the ability to:
- Shop featured products from the home page for quick gift and home décor ideas.
- Explore artisan, handmade jewelry including necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings and jewelry sets from top artists and designers.
- Celebrate the intricate detail and outstanding quality of glass art vases, bowls, perfume bottles, barware and more.
- Browse a wide range of unique bridal jewelry and bridesmaid gifts, from elegant necklaces and bracelets to champagne flutes and more.
- Shop the sale collection for budget-friendly prices on a variety of artisan products.
- Review full product details and shipping information for hundreds of pieces of original art.
- View all items by artist or subscribe to a specific artist’s product feed via RSS to stay up-to-date as new products arrive.
In addition to the ability to purchase original art, shoppers can peruse the Artisan Design Gallery Blog for the latest news, artisan tips, product features and other insights into the artisan community.
About Artisan Design Gallery
Artisan Design Gallery showcases artisans and their unique original art from across the country that is usually found only at niche boutiques, art galleries and fine craft shows. Artisan Design Gallery was born from the desire to offer art lovers like themselves the ability to shop for original art at their convenience and not at each designer or artist’s respective location.