Since SeV products are clothing, and not a bag, all SeV products by definition comply with the new TSA regulations...
Ketchum, ID (PRWEB) December 30, 2009
Everyone knows that the new TSA rules are designed to keep us safe, but they can be a major hassle, too. Remain seated for the last hour? What if you need something from your carry-on bag stored above? There is an approved solution already on the market from SeV/SCOTTEVEST Travel Clothing (http://www.scottevest.com). Since SeV products are clothing, and not a bag, all SeV products by definition comply with the new TSA regulations which prohibit access to your carry-on bags during the last hour of flight.
SeV travel clothing is stylish and designed to carry a multitude of electronics and other things in discreet pockets, to be used in place of a carry-on. Passengers can stay seated and still access their convenience items for a better overall travel experience.
Containing slim, interior pockets, each SeV piece is designed to carry what is needed while in flight– even a netbook or eBook reader – and can be easily taken off and passed through the x-ray at security without emptying each pocket. With some pieces containing upwards of 50 pockets, SeV clothing contains an impressive array of features for the traveler, including:
- Easy-access pockets designed for specific items travelers carry, such as boarding passes, ID, cameras and much more. Icons stitched onto the interior pockets act as a map to help the traveler find what they are looking for without fumbling.
- SeV’s patented Personal Area Network (P.A.N.) - which manages wires and earbuds through the jacket's lining, keeping them from tangling.
- Clear Touch fabric, which allows the traveler to see and control their iPod® (and cell phone, when appropriate) through the fabric without removing the device.
- NoBulge™ pocket design - just because "you actually wear your carry-on" as travel expert Peter Greenberg points out, the wearer should not look like the Michelin Man.
- Weight Management System™ engineered to balance the weight from these added devices. This system is much more ergonomic than wearing a bag that puts all the weight on one shoulder.
Holiday travelers are already commenting via Twitter on how SeV is improving their travel experience under the new regulations, in addition to the hundreds of other favorable tweets about SeV:
- "Traveling with my @scottevest is so much easier" - @Dorv via Twitter
- "So I just went through airport security with my @scottevest travel vest and they didn't believe all the stuff I had in it when I took it off" - @chadmanfoto via Twitter
- "Just gave the fatherinlaw an @scottevest classic vest I bought him. Him "What's this for?" Me "you travel all the time now. You need this!" - @dmcohen via Twitter
SeV travel clothing makes it simple for travelers to comply with the new TSA regulations while still enjoying their flights. Please visit http://www.scottevest.com to see the full line of SeV clothing and contact us for further information.