New Year's Resolutions have never before been this much fun!
Oakland, CA (PRWEB) December 31, 2009
What does Jamie Drake have to say about having fun? What has Judith Miller learned about the past through antiques? What does Halle Berry’s trainer, Ramona Braganza, think about fitness? What can Kenneth Brown do to help improve your relationship?
2010 is the beginning of a new year, a new decade, and new ideas for design solutions. Over the course of ten days, January 4-8 and January 11-15, ten will feature a diverse lineup of top design stars. Each day, one of our experts helps us tackle a common New Year's Resolution:
1. Have Fun (Jamie Drake, Interior Designer to Michael Bloomberg and Madonna)
2. Learn from the Past (Judith Miller, International Antiques Authority and BBC's Antiques Roadshow Expert)
3. Get Organized (Clay Ide, Creative Director, Pottery Barn)
4. Improve Your Relationship (Kenneth Brown, Celebrity Interior Designer, HGTV and TLC Television Host)
5. Exercise More (Ramona Braganza, Fitness Expert to the Stars)
6. Be More Green and Save Green (Kelly Van Patter, Awarding-Winning Production Designer for Survivor and The Apprentice)
7. Learn More (Kate Smith, Color Expert and Forecaster)
8. Make Time for Family and Friends (Jenn Sbranti, Entertaining Guru, HostessWithTheMostess.com)
9. Expand Your Horizons (Michael Green, Wine & Spirits Consultant and Educator)
10. Give Back (You! Each of Us Can Make an Impact Through the Power of Giving)
Attendees to ten will pick up fabulous tips and ideas from the experts through content-rich posts, including videos produced especially for the event. Extra fun happens each day during our designer trivia hunt, where an attendee will win an exciting prize related to the resolution!
The 10th day is reserved for attendees to voice their resolutions about “giving back”—suggestions on worthy causes and programs deserving of support.
ten is collaboration between two popular design bloggers:
Learn more and attend the event at tendesigndays.com.
New Year’s Resolutions have never before been this much fun.