Austin, TX (PRWEB) December 2, 2009
QuantumDigital, Inc., the complete online service provider for direct mail, on-demand digital printing and eMarketing solutions, exhibited at the 2009 REALTORS® Conference & Expo November 13 - 16 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California. Throughout the four day show, QuantumDigital had the opportunity to find out what was on the minds of real estate professionals with regards to direct marketing in the industry. Key insights were captured on video through interviews with top industry producers and via conversations on the show floor.
Topics, issues and products of importance to the industry were discussed, such as how to automate and track farming campaigns, ways to increase website traffic, and how to boost direct mail response rates. A look at what both conference attendees and QuantumDigital discovered:
-Watch videos from the conference on the QuantumDigital YouTube Channel
QuantumDigital captured interviews from the following leaders in real estate marketing. Each shared best practices that agents and brokers can use to attract more leads and increase listing opportunities.
- Bryon Ellington, Chief Products Officer at Keller Williams Realty
- Tony Romeo, Owner at KWKLY Mobile Solutions
- Gino Blefari, Founder, President and CEO of Intero Real Estate Services
- Jim Mellen of RE/MAX Peninsula
- Derek Overbey, Senior Director of Marketing & Social Media at Roost.com
- Ken Baris, President of Jordan Baris, Inc.
- Steve Harney of Steve Harney, Inc.
- Stephen Pacinelli of Top Producer Systems
- Eric Cosway, CMO & EVP of QuantumDigital
-How to use social media for marketing
Social media is an essential part of the new marketing mix today. Based on QuantumDigital's recent nationwide survey of over 2,600 real estate professionals, 67% are connecting with prospects and clients through Facebook. This method of marketing is effective because it allows communication with consumers on their terms; and, it allows for transparency. Real estate professionals can learn how to combine social media with traditional marketing efforts in order to gain more exposure and attract opportunities by downloading QuantumDigital's latest whitepaper, "Social Media and Direct Mail".
-New postcard designs to increase marketing ROI
In a nationwide survey conducted by QuantumDigital earlier this year, nearly half of real estate professionals stated that agents need to spend six to ten percent of their gross commissionable income on direct marketing in order to grow business. Brokers and agents are looking for ways to get the most value out of that investment. This was echoed by attendees at the 2009 REALTORS® Conference & Expo. In response, QuantumDigital developed two new postcard designs that help agents stand out from the competition within their local markets.
- Social Media Postcards: agents can use these to let prospects know that they are engaged on Facebook and Twitter, giving them additional ways to connect with them. These new cards are also designed to help agents increase traffic to their website, property listings posted online, and virtual tours.
- Personal Impact Postcards: this new design integrates unique information such as the recipient's name and city on each direct mail piece sent. This personalization helps improve response rates and capture the attention of new prospects.
-How to automate direct mail farming campaigns and buyer follow-up communications
Automation was a hot topic at the 2009 REALTORS® Conference & Expo. QuantumDigital heard from agents and brokers that they are looking for ways to automate direct mail farming campaigns and buyer follow-up communications so they can spend more time doing what they know how to do best in the field - connecting buyers and sellers. During the show, QuantumDigital shared their AutoMail and Buyer Follow-up programs. Each of these programs allows agents to set up a series of direct mailings in advance.
- AutoMail for Scheduled Farming Campaigns: AutoMail makes farming easy by allowing agents to schedule weekly, monthly or quarterly mailings in advance. Choosing from a wide variety of designs for standard and jumbo postcards, agents have the option to target specific mailing areas in their market or use their own contact lists, with no advance payment required.
- Buyer InTouch Program for Automated Follow Up: the Buyer InTouch Program makes staying connected with past clients effortless. For one low fee per contact, agents can schedule up to three years worth of buyer follow-up communications.
QuantumDigital has been working closely with real estate professionals for over 20 years. The company is focused on truly understanding the needs of the industry, educating brokers and agents on best practices, and developing marketing tools that offer results. Real estate industry professionals can turn to QuantumDigital's real estate website for marketing tips on how to use direct mail most effectively. Video interviews with industry experts, best practices and the results from QuantumDigital's latest industry wide survey that uncovers new real estate marketing trends and strategies are coming soon.
QuantumDigital, Inc. is the leader in digital print, providing direct marketing, direct mail and multi-channel marketing, including mobile, to real estate brokers and agents and advertising and marketing agencies through a client-branded web interface. With claims as the number one Xerox customer in the United States and first all digital Xerox iGen3™ printer to achieve G7® Master qualification, QuantumDigital solves a common problem for print buyers: getting consistent color quality regardless of the technology, printer or location.
Boasting a next day turnaround on all orders, QuantumDigital's all inclusive service for mailings allows personalized and targeted messages to be sent using variable data print technology to one or thousands or recipients at a time. QuantumDigital's technology allows for personalized, automated customer and prospect direct marketing campaigns that can easily be integrated with existing databases and CRM systems for a streamlined solution. Their national residential database is accessible online and allows users to identify demographics within specific geographic areas in order to create tailored, personalized mailings. QuantumDigital's technology infrastructure also provides reporting analytics from data maintained by a proprietary database.
With a commitment to delivering outstanding service, QuantumDigital advocates standards for responsible marketing and provides cutting-edge research and education to help improve results throughout the direct marketing process. Providing greater flexibility and enterprise control, QuantumDigital clients can ensure that the right message is delivered to the right person at the right time.
Founded in 1986, QuantumDigital is based in Austin, Texas and provides its products and services to clients in the United States and Canada. Visit QuantumDigital at quantumdigital.com.
Become a fan on Facebook