Milpitas, CA (PRWEB) July 16, 2009 -
– Packetel, a leading telecommunications company, announces its Web Conference Bloopers Contest that gives everyone a chance to enter to win a new iPhone. Packetel created this contest to showcase its Turbo Meeting web conferencing tool, the convenient and easy-to-use virtual meeting solution. With Turbo Meeting anyone can schedule a meeting or create a meeting on the fly to demo a product, provide online tutorials, discuss strategy and collaborate with colleagues in real time. In today’s economy everyone is looking for ways to save money. Turbo Meeting not only replaces costly travel it runs on any Internet connected computer to provide the easiest way to communicate with co-workers and friends located around the world.
Packetel invites everyone to enter their Web Conference Bloopers Contest and share their top web conference blunders, faux pas, goofs and embarrassing moments. In the event that contestants have never used a web conferencing solution before, Packetel invites them to try out its Turbo Meeting Web Conferencing services FREE for 30-days and then use the experience to enter the contest.
Turbo Meeting allows users to get online and conference with packages starting as low as $10.90 a month. There is no software to download and presenters can invite attendees either on the fly or via email. This easy to use collaboration solution enriches every meeting because anyone can host or attend a web conference and use its powerful web conferencing features:
• Multiple participants can share screens/desktops.
• Whiteboard and chat functionalities.
• Security and privacy features.
• Meeting roles of Presenter and controller of keyboard/mouse can easily be assigned and controlled.
• Annotation over the entire screen/desktop.
• Optimized for different Internet connection speeds - Broadband to 28KB dial-up.
• Schedule or hold ad hoc meetings and webinars via verbal invitations.
• Unlimited number of users can host a web meeting.
• Integrate with Outlook for sending email invitations.
• Firewall compatibility.
“We are very excited about this contest because we all have either committed a blooper or know some funny story relating to web conferences,” stated Frank Tam, President of Packetel, Inc. “If you have never used a web conferencing tool before, we invite you to sign up for a free 30 day trial of Turbo Meeting. Turbo Meeting combines convenience, affordability, privacy and security in one solution that allows anyone to easily and professionally conduct online meetings,” Mr. Tam said.
Once contestants submit their entry form, they can get additional contest entries by blogging about Turbo Meeting and linking the text “Packetel's web conference service” to: http://www.packetel.com/web-conferencing-turbo-meeting-main.asp. Contestants can also get additional contest entries by becoming a Fan of Packetel at their brand new Facebook Fan Page. Packetel looks forward to introducing Turbo Meeting to new customers and presenting the Web Conference Bloopers Contest winner with a new iPhone. Contest entries are being accepted through July 31, 2009 so contestants are urged to enter today.
Founded in 2001, Packetel is a worldwide company headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area. Packetel offers reliable telecommunication services at low prices. Packetel offers pre-paid long distance, Internet fax, and web conferencing services in the Golden State as well as New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Illinois, Georgia, Connecticut and many more states.
For more information on Turbo Meeting web conferencing services from Packetel, please contact: