These six members represent a larger circle of agents who have experienced a high return on investment with BuyerLink
Emeryville, CA (Vocus) May 19, 2010
HomeGain®, a top-trafficked website that delivers home seekers to real estate agents’ websites to view homes for sale, today announced that it has launched a new awards-based program for its real estate members, the BuyerLink™ Winner Circle, and has inducted the first six members.
The BuyerLink Winner Circle recognizes real estate agents who are long-standing members of HomeGain’s online marketing product, BuyerLink. Their success with the program is based on their total annual commissions and return on investment (ROI) from BuyerLink.
“These six members represent a larger circle of agents who have experienced a high return on investment with BuyerLink,” stated Louis Cammarosano, General Manager at HomeGain. “We commend these agents for their success with the BuyerLink product. We are delighted to recognize them for their high level of achievement.”
Based on 2009 results from BuyerLink traffic sent to their websites, the initial six real estate agents to be inducted into the BuyerLink Winner Circle are (values have been rounded):
- Michael Lissack of Buy-in-Naples.com in Florida ($13 million total property value; and $325,000 total annual commissions from a $1,200 monthly budget, equaling a 2,256 percent ROI)
- Debra Gravelle of RE/MAX Professionals in Washington (15 home sales, $2.3 million total property value; $50,000 total annual commissions from a $200 monthly spend, equaling a 2,083 percent ROI)
- Mitch Ribak of Tropical Realty in Florida (290 home sales; $44 million in total property value; and $1.4 million total annual commissions from a $6,000 monthly budget, equaling a 1,944 percent ROI)
- Diane Varni of RE/MAX Allegiance in Virginia (over $28,000 total commissions from a $350 monthly budget, equaling a 667 percent ROI)
- Ron Petzel of Realty Executives Mainstream in Florida (55 home sales; over seven million dollars in total property value; and $206,000 total annual commissions from a $3,850 monthly budget, equaling a 445 percent ROI)
- Dave Richert of RE/MAX Town and Country in Illinois ($850,000 total property value; and $21,250 total annual commissions from a $600 monthly budget, equaling a 295 percent ROI)
“I do 100 percent of my business from either BuyerLink or referrals from past clients I received from BuyerLink, and that averages 12 million dollars or more a year in home sales for my business,” stated Michael Lissack, Realtor and owner of Buy-in-Naples.com.
BuyerLink, launched in 2003, is an online marketing program for real estate agents and brokers who are looking to connect with more home buyers in their markets.
HomeGain is a leading provider of online marketing programs that connect real estate agents and brokers with home buyers and sellers. HomeGain offers free services to find and compare real estate agents, research home values, and view homes for sale. REALTORS® use HomeGain's real estate marketing programs to connect with consumers, promote their services and grow their business. HomeGain.com has been a top visited real estate website since 1999. HomeGain is your real estate connection.
BuyerLink is a pay per visit service that delivers traffic to real estate professionals’ websites. Agents and brokers who are successful with the product have systems in place to obtain contact information of their visitors on their websites. They also generally have follow up systems with all of the contact information they receive. Just getting traffic to a website, without a proper contact capture page and systematic follow up, will most likely lead to poor or little results.