San Francisco, Calif. (PRWEB) January 6, 2010
Marin Software invites the best and the brightest minds in search marketing to stand up and show your smarts in the second-annual SMX Biggest Search Geek Contest.
- The SMX Biggest Search Geek Contest sponsored by Marin Software is open to anyone with the mettle to answer 20 tough questions about the ins-and-outs of search marketing. The contest is accessible on http://www.biggestsearchgeek.com.
- So far more than 600 individuals have participated in the contest with a current top score of 71.6%. The winner will receive a free trip for two people to SMX West in Santa Clara, California, March 2-4, 2010. The prize includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and two all access conference passes for the winner and a travel companion. The winner will also receive an award on stage from SMX West chair and Search Engine Land editor-in-chief Danny Sullivan, and will gain national recognition as the Biggest Search Geek.
- The winner of the SMX Biggest Search Geek Contest will be chosen based on who answers the most questions correctly in the least amount of time. Search marketing experts have until February 19, 2010 at 11:59pm PST to take the timed questionnaire. The winner will be notified on February 22, 2010. The top 50 runner-ups answering the most correct questions in the shortest amount of time will each receive a "Search Geek" recognition award from Marin Software. Of the 50 contestants, the top 10 will receive a premium membership to Search Engine Land.
- About Biggest Search Geek Contest
- Top Scores in Search Geek Contest
- About Marin Software
- About Search Marketing Expo
About Marin Software:
Marin Software provides an enterprise-class paid search management application for advertisers and agencies. Marin Search Marketer®, designed for those spending at least $100,000 monthly on paid search, addresses the workflow, analysis, and optimization needs of large-scale advertisers and agencies, saving time and improving financial performance. Over 150 companies, including many of the world's largest interactive agencies and advertisers, use Marin Search Marketer to manage more than $700 million of annual paid search spend.
About Search Marketing Expo and Third Door Media:
The Search Marketing Expo - SMX conference series is produced by Third Door Media, Inc. Third Door Media's mission is to empower internet and search marketing professionals by providing trusted content and community services they need to be successful. Search Marketing Expo conferences are held around the world and include: SMX West (Santa Clara, CA), SMX East (New York City), SMX Advanced Seattle (Seattle, WA), SMX Advanced London (England), SMX Munich, SMX Sydney, and SMX Stockholm. See the complete list at http://searchmarketingexpo.com.
Third Door Media publishes Search Engine Land, the leading search marketing news and analysis site. The company also produces Search Marketing Now, a lead-generation marketing solution for suppliers of SEM-related products and services, and operates Sphinn.com, a social news site that allows search and internet marketers to share news stories, participate in subject-specific discussion forums, and build their professional networks.