The Accor hotels in Singapore including Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay and ibis Singapore on Bencoolen have come together to offer holiday-makers an all-inclusive promotion from as low as SGD128++.
Singapore (PRWEB) January 7, 2010
Accor hotels announced today the launch of the 'Explore Singapore' campaign. The Accor hotels in Singapore including Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay and ibis Singapore on Bencoolen have come together to offer holiday-makers an all-inclusive promotion from as low as SGD128++. Visitors to the city will enjoy a free city tour and free buffet breakfast and other benefits. The sale period starts from now until 31 Mar 2010 and is applicable for stays from now to 30 Apr 2010.
Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore from SGD148++ (from USD109++), free airport transfers provided
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel is located nearby the beach along the East Coast Park and is minutes drive away from the city centre. The hotel boasts of the rich heritage charm at its surroundings and the famous Singapore's Katong Laksa that you simply must try! Parkway Parade shopping mall is just a stone's throw away from the hotel.
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay from SGD188++ (from USD138++), located in the heart of the city
Novotel Hotel sits right beside the energetic, vibrant and dynamic Clarke Quay where you could find almost International Cuisine restaurants to happening pubs to coffee clubs. A good mix of locals and tourists congregate here. The hotel is minutes away from the Central Business District and receives breath-taking view of the Singapore River. Central shopping mall is just walking distance away.
ibis Singapore on Bencoolen from SGD128++ (from USD94++), free Wifi available throughout the hotel.
Recently voted the 'Best Budget Hotel 2009' by TTG Travel Award, ibis Hotel is definitely the ideal choice for cost-conscious travelers who are adventurous, fun and yuppie. The merely one year old hotel is brand new, located in the city centre and provides the key essential facilities at affordable price. ibis Hotel is near to shopping centres like the new iIuma and Bugis Junction.
The complimentary city tour allows you to explore Singapore at your own time and own pace. Guest will be given a one-day unlimited hop-on hop-off City Attractions Hopper pass that runs every half-hourly to popular places like Botanic Gardens, Chinatown, Chjimes, Merlion Park, Orchard Road, River Cruise, Singapore Flyer etc. The best part is, the city tour is operated on an open-top double-decker bus that allows you to enjoy an almost paranomic view during the journey.
EXPLORE SINGAPORE Promotion includes:
- One night stay at your choice of hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One-day unlimited city tour
- Special discount on Christmas Light Up Tour at S$15 per person (Usual Price: S$23)
- Enjoy original authentic bumboat ride for only just S$8 (Usual Price: S$13)
- 10% discount for Singapore Flyer ticket
- Free drink at Hard Rock Café + discounted coupon
- Free drink at Manchester United Café Bar in Boat Quay
This offer is valid for stays from now to 30 Apr 2010. To take advantage of this offer, visit "http://www.explore-singapore.com.sg" before 31 Mar 2010.
Terms and Conditions apply. Promotion offer is subject to room availability and may not be available during hotel's peak periods. Price shown may differ due to daily currency exchange rate.
Accor, a major global group and the European leader in hotels, as well as the global leader in services to corporate clients and public institutions, operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40years of expertise in two core businesses:
- Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Adagio, ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1, hotelF1 and Motel 6 brands, representing 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, Accor Thalassa, Lenôtre, CWL.
- Services, with 32 million people in 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in employee and constituent benefits, rewards and incentives, and expense management.