The State of Physician Engagement: A Year in Review.
Charlotte, NC (Vocus) January 14, 2010
Morehead, the human capital research firm, will host a
webinar titled “The State of Physician Engagement: A Year in Review.” The free hour-long webinar will
be broadcast on Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Join David Rowlee, Ph.D., Morehead’s VP, Research Services and Brad Morton, Morehead’s SVP, Product
Management as they review the state of physician engagement in 2009 based on research from
Morehead’s extensive physician survey database. They will look at trends over the past few years and
discuss what these trends mean to healthcare organizations.
In this webcast, participants will learn:
- Whether physicians were more engaged in 2009—or less
- The key workplace factors that drive physician engagement and how these have changed over time
- How physicians’ attitudes towards hospital have changed over recent years
- How Morehead’s Model of Physician Engagement and survey content have evolved over time and why
To register for the free hour-long webinar, visit http://moreheadassociates.com/events/registration/event112.html
Morehead delivers human capital surveys, metrics and solutions that enable leaders to make better decisions, build employee engagement, and drive the performance of critical outcomes, such as overall satisfaction, quality, and financial performance. This is accomplished by:
- targeting and focusing human capital initiatives
- prioritizing systemic change
- informing work unit interventions
- aligning employees with business strategies
Since 1979, Morehead’s approach has been supported by sound research and validated by experience. Clients include healthcare providers, financial institutions, government agencies, universities, service providers, and manufacturers. For more information, visit http://www.moreheadassociates.com.
800.849.2292 x 5515