San Mateo, California (PRWEB) January 19, 2010
January 19, 2010 – Jivox, the leading provider of interactive video ad technology for online media companies and advertisers, today announced that over thirty media groups, including 8 of the top 50 media companies in the country, are now using the Jivox Video Advertising platform to offer online video ads to their customers. Working with media companies such as Gannett, Media News Group, McClatchy, E.W. Scripps, Meredith Broadcasting, Lee Enterprises, Sun Times Media, News-Press & Gazette, HealthGrades, Houston Community Newspapers, Yodle and many others, Jivox achieved a 600% growth rate in 2009 and added more than 3,000 new advertisers to the service. Jivox also grew its video ad distribution network in 2009 to more than 1,000 web properties with an estimated reach of over 85 million unique visitors per month.
Key milestones in 2009 include:
1) Strong revenue and advertiser growth: Jivox grew revenues by 600% year-over-year as the company added more than 3,000 new advertisers to the service.
2) Rapid adoption of video ad platform: Jivox is now being used by over thirty media groups to offer online video ads to their clients, including 8 of the top 50 media companies in the U.S. and 3 of the top 4 newspaper groups.
3) Expanded distribution network: Jivox now offers advertisers distribution to over 1,000 web sites, growing the reach of its network to 85 million unique monthly visitors.
4) Larger brand advertisers: Building on the success of its service for smaller advertisers, Jivox is now delivering campaigns for many large brand advertisers, including AAA Insurance, General Motors, Nokia, Microsoft, HP, Wienerschnitzel, Sony and Samsung.
5) Product innovation: In 2009, Jivox introduced industry-leading ad measurement analytics, including the industry's first "video engagement score," as well as new click-to-action features to make its video ads more interactive. Jivox also launched its publisher portal to allow publishing partners to manage and traffic advertisers' campaigns across multiple online ad formats.
6) Industry recognition: Jivox continues to be recognized for its growth and leadership in the category. Jivox was named to the AlwaysOn OnMedia 100 and the AlwaysOn Global 250, was a finalist for The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) award and the American Business award and was selected by SiliconIndia as one of the ten most promising technology companies of 2009.
“Media companies are embracing online video ads because they deliver much higher CPMs than display ads and are a more engaging and effective medium for advertisers. Jivox was one of the first companies to offer a platform for creating, managing and distributing online video ads, and as we've grown, we've continued to innovate to meet the needs of both publishers and advertisers. Our early success in the category as well as our product innovation have made Jivox the video ad platform of choice for publishers and advertisers alike,” said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO of Jivox.
Jivox is the leading provider of interactive video ad technology that enables businesses to reach new customers online. Many of the nation's largest media companies and advertisers are using the Jivox platform to create and distribute interactive video ads and manage their ad operations more effectively. Jivox offers advanced ad creation tools and targeted distribution through its network of over 1,000 media and content websites, as well as through directory listings, viral marketing programs, email campaigns, social networks and more. Jivox also provides sophisticated analytics that drive continuous campaign improvement, including a unique "video engagement score" that gives advertisers immediate insight into campaign performance. Jivox is a privately held company headquartered in San Mateo, Calif. For more information about Jivox, please visit http://www.jivox.com.