“It’s knowledge and keeping up with technology which will give businesses the power to reach heir goals” - Patricia Gracia
Santa Clarita, CA (PRWEB) January 22, 2010
It was eight years ago that Patricia Gracia started her advertising agency from her living room, with little more than a computer, a phone, and a fax machine. With the help of sales veteran Tony Gracia three years later, that small venture became a blossoming corporation and today, Power Media Group is a multimillion dollar company targeting a booming Hispanic market.
Drawing from their own experience, the Gracias now want to help other entrepreneurs take their business to the next level.
Power Women Business Center will be the first of its kind in the region offering a fully-furnished office space at an affordable cost, along with the tools and support necessary to help accelerate the development of small businesses. The Center celebrated its Grand Opening Jan. 21.
In today’s difficult economic climate, Power Women Business Center will provide relief to those entrepreneurs struggling to launch their business out of their homes but who can’t afford to rent office space.
“I started this business center thinking of myself eight years ago when I launched my business,” Patricia said. “I remember how hard it was, and how I wished there had been something like this to help me. Often times it’s really difficult to work out of your home but you really don’t need to spend $800 on rent for a tiny office. This center is going to give business owners all the benefits of an office and more, at half the cost.”
Member entrepreneurs will benefit from private fully-furnished cubicles complete with telephone systems, high speed internet, printers, fax and copy machines. Conference rooms, a reception lounge for visitors and a fully equipped kitchen lounge that could be used as a showroom or for networking with colleagues, will also be available.
Members will be able to use the center as their business address where on site staff, including a trilingual receptionist (English, Spanish, French), will handle all of their incoming mail and faxes. Using the latest technology in phone systems, members will have access to voicemail via e-mail which can be accessed remotely for added convenience.
The Center’s services and high-tech facilities will boost entrepreneurs’ image by elevating their level of professionalism, said Power Media Group CEO and CFO Tony Gracia.
“Prospective clients are looking for three things: pricing, product and most important, service. They want to know ‘is this business professional enough to handle my needs?’” he said. “I believe this Center will help a lot of businesses get to that next level faster.”
To help entrepreneurs achieve their goals, the Center will leverage the resources and know-how of Power Media Group on behalf of the small businesses. The Center will offer free weekly one-hour seminars on the basic steps to successfully launch a business - everything from designing a logo to filing a fictitious name. The seminars will offer information on legal issues, laws and regulations, taxes, sales techniques and will also include tutorials on accounting systems such as Quick Books.
“It’s knowledge and keeping up with technology which will give businesses the power to reach heir goals,” Patricia said.
Power Media Group will also help members develop a marketing and advertising strategy individually tailored to their business for an additional cost.
“Every business has needs that have to be custom tailored to provide the company with a perfect suit. We look at the entrepreneurs’ vision and goals, at their market niche and we understand their clientele.”
About Power Media Group
Power Media Group is an Advertising and Public Relations Agency with extensive knowledge of the U.S. Hispanic Market. Since its founding in 2001 the company has represented an impressive roster of clients including entertainment giants Universal Music Latin, Palm Pictures and Vivendi Visual Entertainment, a branch of Universal Music Group. Power Media Group is also behind the national TV campign for Creativa Interior Primor, featuring popular Hispanic actress Laura Flores. Other clients include: Hamer Toyota, Maya Entertainment, NYX Cosmetics, AB Underwear, New Concepts, The Herrera Sindell Group Inc., Underwear Station, Laboratorios Mallo, and Perfume Club among others.
PMG accomplisments 2009:
- Winner of the Latin Business Association 2008 Sol Award as Business of the Year for exemplary commitment to the Latino Business Community through leadership and service
- Commendations from Los Angeles County Supervisor Mike Antonovich and U.S. Congressman Howard "Buck" McKeon
- Small business administration qualification for an SBA real estate loan which resulted in the firm's acquisition of an 11,000 square-foot commercial building that serves as its new headquarters
- Winner of the 2009 Addy Awards for Excellence in Creativity for a TV ad in the General Market - Catalog Sales, for client Creative Interiors- Primor
- Patricia Gracia, Winner of La Opinion 2009 Distinguished Woman in the category of Business and Technology, for her steadfast commitment to serving in the Hispanic business community
- Patricia Gracia, as an invited panelist to the Latin Business Association 2009 annual conference and expo, presented, "The Transforming Role of Latinas in Business"
- Patricia Gracia, nominated for the Santa Clarita Valley Business Leadership Awards 2009
- Patricia Gracia, nominated by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal for Women in Business 2009 Award
- Tony Gracia, nominated by the San Fernando Business Journal as one of the Top Valley's CFO of 2009
- PMG named among the 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies of 2009 by the San Fernando Valley Business Journal