This is the best home available on Gull Lake today. - Jeff Torfin
Brainerd, MN (PRWEB) January 23, 2010
This Gull Lake estate is located near Brainerd and Nisswa Minnesota. A 9,000 square foot Gull Lake home features too many amenities to list completely.
Picture this: wake up to coffee on the lakeside deck, enjoy an afternoon relaxing on the sand beach, entertain with ease in this home designed to celebrate true luxury living. Careful attention to detail and custom craftsmanship distinguish this resplendent 9,000 sq. ft. lake home. It features five bedroom suites, seven custom baths, expansive great room, indoor pool with starlight ceiling, climate controlled wine room, stadium theater, elevator, top of the line security system and so much more.
Interior details include gourmet kitchen (with commercial appliances, steamer, and exotic granite counters), hand tooled cherry flooring, custom crafted distressed doors and mill-work, stone accents throughout, whole house audio visual system including smart house wall panels, custom stone tile, masonry fireplaces, full wet bar, themed arcade and fitness room.
Guests can enjoy privacy and escape to the separate 3,300 square foot guest home with four bedrooms, three baths. Exterior features include log siding with white pine accents and cedar shingles, Tigerwood decking, a Koi pond, full landscaping, natural stone pavers, historic stone wall, sand beach, lakeside patio with fire pit, and a natural flowing artesian well/stream that borders the property. Attached garage with in-floor heat, custom cabinetry and wood overhead doors compliment the estate. Enjoy life on Gull Lake the way it was meant to be with 4.65 acres of land and 196’ of shoreline.All of these features make this Gull Lake estate arguably the finest lake home available on Gull Lake today.
Gull Lake Estate Property Highlights:
- Custom designed suites with heated floors and Jacuzzi tubs in each and separate showers in all five of the main house bedrooms. Each bathroom has a TV above the tub area.
- Office area completes master bedroom and living quarters
- Elevator, wide stairways and hallways to accommodate a wheelchair.
- View Gull Lake from every room in the house.
- Four-season porch off of the master area, screen porch off of main floor bedroom.
- Security cameras in four locations.
- Large fire pits for both the main house and the guest house.
- Garage is over-sized with vinyl sprayed flooring and floor drains.
- Mature trees on the property and flowering trees.
- Lighted driveway and garden.
- Complete Kinetico water filtration system throughout the main house
- Large deck and patio
For those who may not be familiar with the Gull Lake area, it is located minutes away from the Brainerd Lakes Area in Central Minnesota. The Brainerd Lakes Area is known for great trails, many lakes, great fishing, and unique shopping. This is not your typical run-of-the-mill lake, nor is it a typical Minnesota lake home. The stunning features can not be captured by a set of pictures or video clip. Call the Nelson-Torfin Real Estate Group and schedule a tour. Experience the beauty and awe of the workmanship and beauty balanced between this home and the surrounding property.
The total square footage of 12,292 is both the house and Guest House combined. The house is 8992 sq ft and the Guest House is 3300 sq ft. Call the Nelson-Torfin Group or visit http://www.lakehome.com for more information, for a showing, or more information, call or email us: info(at)lakehome(dot)com.
View the original listing