Reaction to the My Block Power Suite has been very strong, especially within the banking and credit union industries. It’s helped users save time, money, and allowed managed procurement across multiple facilities and branches.
Wheeling, IL (PRWEB) February 3, 2010
Have a bank with multiple locations that purchase products? Need a simple yet effective way to see and manage the order requests from these multiple locations? The My Block Power Suite allows you to establish users, authorize order approvals and specify user rules to control and manage purchasing.
“Reaction to the My Block Power Suite has been very strong, especially within the banking and credit union industries. It’s helped users save time, money, and allowed managed procurement across multiple facilities and branches,” says Corte Swearingen, Director of Marketing for Block and Company.
In addition, the My Block Power Suite allows customers and facilities to:
- Establish individual spending limits and authorize order approvers to control, change and manage user orders
- Increase spend visibility at the user, branch or corporate level with real time dashboards
- Reduce supply expense using pre-approved Personal Product Lists
- Create and apply personal product lists to users specified to ensure purchase of approved products with negotiated special pricing
- Ability to flag all non-contract purchases and require administrator approval to better enforce contract compliance
- Increase efficiency using an automated purchasing process
- Implement an email notification system that continually alerts your team with order status to streamline purchasing across multiple facilities and branches
- Track shipments, review status of recently placed orders, print and review invoice histories
The My Block Power Suite is free, easy to set up and even easier to maintain. It can be implemented in as little as one day. Simply complete the quick My Block Online Registration to get started. A Block Sales Representative will follow up within 1 business day to help you get started and answer any questions.
About Block and Company
Since 1934, Block has grown into a leading supplier of money handling supplies for banks, credit unions, retail stores, casinos, vending and anywhere money is handled. Block’s product selection includes coin & currency handling, document storage, cloth and disposable money bags, forms, signage, lobby supplies, security and fraud detection equipment and more. For interview requests regarding the My Block Power Suite, contact Mark McCauley at 800-323-7556.