One of our primary goals for 2010 was to add an effective set of tools to DealerUps for the service department to create a true full-fledged service and sales CRM. ServiceUps powered by CIMA Systems more than fulfills that goal
Levittown, N.Y. (PRWEB) February 1, 2010
Parayil & Mann Dealer Services Inc. (PMDS), today announced it has added the powerful CIMA Systems suite of service customer communications and profit-building tools to its DealerUps Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (http://www.dealerups.com).
Called ServiceUps, this module complements DealerUps front-end CRM, and adds dynamic, multi-platform customer communications and marketing tools to drive business in fixed operations departments. ServiceUps communicates to customers in their preferred method - email, phone, text, Live Chat, etc. - and automatically so no opportunity to bring customers back into the service lane is missed.
Working like a virtual BDC for the entire dealership, the addition of ServiceUps now provides Parayil & Mann dealerships with one of the most advanced front-end to back-end CRM system on the market.
ServiceUps powered by CIMA Systems, offers:
- AutoRemind: Unlimited marketing campaigns, including new service appointment reminders, vehicle ready notifications, special order parts arrival notifications, service thank you letters, service CSI surveys and service-due notifications, among others.
- AutoAppoint: Automated service scheduling that allows customers to schedule confirmed service appointments 24/7, 365 days a year via web or automated phone.
- S.M.A.R.T Service Menus: Interactive online service menus marketed proactively to customers based on each customer's vehicle parameters. Dealers can capture more service business when customers know beforehand what services are required for their vehicle with respective prices.
- eCapture: An email appending tool which captures valid email addresses for those customers without one within the dealerships DMS.
- CIMAVision ROI Analytical & Reporting Tool: Reports regarding customers, communication ROI's, employee productivity, customer satisfaction and revenues.
"One of our primary goals for 2010 was to add an effective set of tools to DealerUps for the service department to create a true full-fledged service and sales CRM. ServiceUps powered by CIMA Systems more than fulfills that goal," commented Guy Manasse, DealerUps President.
"It was critical for us to offer a system that is both affordable and helps dealers find lost opportunities within their own service department database. The icing on the cake is that the CIMA System enables dealers to communicate all these marketing ideas with very little added cost, using email, the web, text, Live Chat, IVR and more in a single tool that is simple to use," Manasse added.
CIMA Systems President & CEO Gary Nixon agreed. "ServiceUps added to the DealerUps CRM gives dealers the flexibility, speed and robust technology to communicate in all the emerging formats, interactively, to drive service business and retain more customers."
PMDS' DealerUps (http://www.dealerups.com) is a state-of-the-art CRM system that enables automotive dealers to effectively manage current and prospective customers from one database. Tracked and reported in real time is information such as Internet leads, sales, service, walk-ins, and incoming telephone calls. Dealers can also receive and respond to any in-coming email leads using web-enabled cell phones, PDAs or iPhones, with all incoming and outgoing data captured and pushed directly into DealerUps and the customer's record.
About CIMA Systems
CIMA Systems patent-pending solution was founded in 2001 with the goal of creating an automated customer interaction tool for the automotive Industry. Today the application helps serve as a 24 hour, automated BDC and is a leading marketing and communication tool used at dealerships across the nation. CIMA helps dealers retain and engage prospects and customers alike by delivering messages in the way they prefer: phone, email, text, Blog and Live Chat. In addition, CIMA's ongoing marketing promotions help dealers maximize profits at each touch point in the customer relationship. To find out more about CIMA, visit http://www.cimasystems.net or call 925-461-4600.
About Parayil & Mann Dealer Services, Inc.
Parayil & Mann Dealer Services, Inc. (PMDS) is a privately held automotive consulting and technology company specializing in the optimization of dealership processes and customer relationship management (CRM). PMDS is lead by industry experts with more than four decades of extensive automotive retail experience. The company has headquarters in Long Island, New York and regional offices in Dallas, Texas. For more information visit http://www.dealerups.com.