“The Red Carpet is the ultimate entertainment trifecta,’” said Bite Interactive’s President Joe Farrell. “The iPhone meets the greatest night in entertainment combined with the largest prize in the App store's history of $1MM!"
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 1, 2010
iPhone application developer Bite Interactive today announced the release of ‘The Red Carpet,’ an iPhone app that gives users the opportunity to select their Oscar favorites, and, if they correctly pick all 24 televised Oscar winners, win $1MM. The Red Carpet is the first ever contest of this type to be approved for Apple’s App Store.
In addition to being the App Store’s biggest contest to date, The Red Carpet App includes deep features such as:
- Buzz: Get the scoop on all Oscar nominees in real time, 24/7.
- Rating and Reviews: Manage movie ratings and write personal reviews for each film.
- Facebook and Twitter: Post reviews to Facebook and Twitter.
- See the Nominees: Find theaters and showtimes.
- Previews: Watch nominated film previews and read summaries.
- Netflix: Link to a Netflix account and save ratings, allowing Netflix to recommend movies based on cinematic taste.
- Film Tracker: Keep track of the nominated films users still need to see.
“The Red Carpet is the ultimate entertainment trifecta,’” said Bite Interactive’s President Joe Farrell. “The iPhone, which is the greatest mobile platform in the world, meets the greatest night in entertainment combined with the largest prize in the App store’s history of one million dollars!”
The app can be found at: http://links.bite-interactive.com/redcarpet.
About Bite Interactive:
Bite Interactive is a full-service, boutique agency with a sole focus on developing iPhone Applications. The company is in the business of building brands, one App at a time. For more information, go to: http://www.bite-interactive.com.
Media Inquiries/app demo code: