Redwood Shores, Calif. (PRWEB) February 2, 2010
Imperva, the leader in data security, today announced the introduction of a new generation of hardware appliances to help enterprises improve their Data Security initiatives with increased storage capacity, easier management and simplified deployment. These enhancement help security professionals protect and audit more web applications and databases to mitigate insider threats and external hackers.
New features and capabilities include:
- Five new X-series data security appliances (X1000,X2000, X2500, X4500, X6500) that offer high performance, fault tolerant web and data security gateways scaling from 100mbps up to 2gbps of throughput on a single appliance.
- Two new M-Series appliances (M100, M150) offering centralized cost-effective management solution.
- More than 50 percent increase in storage capacity to maximize data availability for analysis and reduced archiving cycles.
- Simplified deployment with streamlined network design and factory pre-integration of SSL acceleration and additional options
- Improved serviceability with field replaceable components
A comparison of Imperva’s current and new appliances is available here: http://www.imperva.com/services/eol_hardware_information.html
An updated support policy for Imperva’s hardware and software products is available here: http://www.imperva.com/services/eol_support_lifecycle_policy.html