There are great opportunities here and we are looking for more distributors. China in particular has tremendous potential.
(PRWEB) February 5, 2010
Independent ATM supplier TestLink has signed a distribution deal with Brinks Singapore for its ATM cassette tester.
Secure cash management group Brinks will distribute TestLink’s innovative NCR cassette testing system in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.
TestLink’s quick and easy handheld Automatic Cassette Testing System (ACTS) helps cash handling organisations across the world to ensure their ATM cassettes are configured and functioning correctly.
It can operate from both mains and 12-volt power supplies, enabling it to be used by both cash handling centres and mobile cash in transit teams.
Users simply slide an NCR ATM cassette into the machine and within seconds it will check the cassette’s configuration and also other features, such as the mechanical shutter and cash low sensor.
Brinks Singapore has been using TestLink ATM cassette testers to underpin and further enhance its world-class secure cash management operations.
Officials at Brinks Singapore were so impressed with the ATM cassette test equipment they purchased from TestLink that they approached the company for distribution rights.
TestLink Chairman Nick Beer said he was equally impressed with the commitment and resources that Brinks was dedicating to distributing the ATM cassette testers.
“Brinks Singapore is a very high profile name in cash management and replenishment and Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia are very exciting markets for us,” he said.
TestLink also sees large potential markets for the ATM cassette testers in countries such as China, India, the Middle East and Africa.
“There are great opportunities here and we are looking for more distributors. China in particular has tremendous potential.”
TestLink’s Automatic Cassette Testing System helps banks, ATM operators and cash in transit companies to configure NCR ATM cassettes correctly – so they avoid the serious financial and reputational damage caused by ATMs paying out the wrong amounts of cash.
Last April, TestLink announced that a major multi-national cash in transit organisation was the latest customer to boost ATM service reliability by adopting the testers.
The client – which manages more than 30,000 ATMs across Europe and North America – chose TestLink’s hand-portable ATM cassette testers for their guaranteed accuracy, speed and ease of use.
ACTS’ open design allows testing of ATM cassettes with their lids off – enabling users to hand-move cassette components during testing.
TestLink used its 20 years of expertise to develop the ACTS cassette testing system, providing added support with:
- ATM cassettes in stock
- ATM cassette refurbishment and repair
- ATM security upgrades such as with anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars technology
- ATM parts, ATM parts repair by advance exchange, ATM parts inventory management.
TestLink operates to the ISO9000 and ISO14001 quality standards and has an ethical environmental policy.
For more information, contact Managing Director Greg Hughes, +44 (0)1202 627100.
Information for Editors:
UK & Western European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
No. 1 Factory Road
Telephone: +44 (0)1202 627100
Fax: +44 (0)1202 625577
Central European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
Telephone: +420 220 121 450
Fax: +420 220 121 449
TestLink – Cutting Costs By Innovating Service:
TestLink Services Ltd is an independent ATM supplier specialising in ATM remanufacture, ATM refurbishment and ATM asset & estate management – benefiting the global environment by increasing the reuse and recycling of automated banking equipment and reducing ATM-related waste.
ATM operators and third party manufacturers across the world can cut costs by up to 70 per cent by purchasing ATMs remanufactured by TestLink to ‘as-new’ condition.
TestLink has 20 years of experience providing repairs to the leading ATM OEMs and maintenance organisations. The company has a capability across NCR and Wincor ATMs on all module types.
TestLink engineers strip each ATM down to its individual components, painstakingly rebuilding each module for maximum operational efficiency and longevity of service.
Each refurbished ATM undergoes a detailed 210-point inspection at TestLink before being shipped with delivery from just seven days.
Services provided by TestLink include:
- ATM asset & estate management with detailed reports on how well your ATMs are functioning, recommended servicing and preventative maintenance, modules and parts inventory. Reports include the performance of external non-TestLink engineers and whether they need ATM training to improve productivity
- ATM inventory management – sophisticated systems with online visibility of your inventory and its movements; secure storage of modules and parts; secure disposal of old or obsolete parts and modules to UK Ministry of Defence standards
- ATM parts repairs – fast turnaround time; online status system; premium quality parts; obsolete part support; direct to site international shipment by advance exchange
- ATM cassettes (NCR, Wincor, Fujitsu) – supply of refurbished ATM cassettes; repair and refurbishment of ATM cassettes; testing and configuration of ATM cassettes
- supply of hand-portable NCR ATM cassette testing systems
- ATM security – anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars
- mobile computer support to the corporate sector, repairing OEM products both inside and outside warranty
- mobile computer support to SMEs and individual computer users
- specialised Chip & PIN repairs on behalf of banks and third party maintenance organisations; refurbishing Chip & PIN devices to ‘as new’ condition.
TestLink serves its global markets from two fully resourced repair centres in the UK and one in the Czech Republic. Many of the 150 staff have direct OEM experience gained as engineers at ATM manufacturers NCR and Wincor.
TestLink was founded in 1989. It is still managed by its two founders, Chairman Nick Beer and Managing Director Greg Hughes.
The company operates to ISO9000 quality systems and ISO14001 environmental systems standards with an ethical environmental policy.