(PRWEB) February 4, 2010
Still emailing Excel files like in the old days? Then it's high-time to use Web-based Spreadsheets instead. Web Software developers telepark today introduce the new Spreadsheet app for telepark.wiki. This new app is now available in the telepark.wiki App Store online for only 79 euros.
Businesses cannot manage, what they don't measure. And they cannot plan, what they don't structure. Hence the appeal of spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel.
But in the age of the Internet, several drawbacks to Excel files became apparent:
- they cannot be accessed from anywhere, at any time
- its hard to track who has the latest version and where to find it
- new file versions cannot be opened by old Excel installations
Teams who need to solve business problems collaboratively, in real time, have these top 5 reasons to use Web-based spreadsheets such as the new Spreadsheet app for telepark.wiki instead:
1. Web-based: easy to share and collaborate
2. Centralized: easy to find as there is always only one version
3. Permissions-based: access is secured and role-based
4. Simplified: easy to use because they offer a subset of most-used functions
5. Wiki App available online: excellent value for money
Small to medium-sized businesses, agencies and organizations doing charitable and educational work can now move beyond emailing Excel files.
The free single-user edition of telepark.wiki can be downloaded from the telepark Website at
and the new Spreadsheet app for telepark.wiki is available in the App Store on the same site at
An online demo version of the Spreadsheet app is available to get aquainted with it at
telepark develops Web Software for collaboration and project management to run in the privacy of your own Webserver.
Tel +49 89 3001803