Aligning the Interests of Executives with Those of Shareholders . . . How to Walk the Talk With Analytics
Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 3, 2010
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting and analytics solutions, today announced an impressive lineup of keynote speakers attending the 5th Annual Workforce Analytics and Planning Conference to be held on April 19-20, 2010 in Washington, DC.
Robin Ferracone (RAF Capital) will join Melissa Graves (Starbucks Coffee Company), Dianna Peterson (The Boeing Company), and Anastasia Ellerby (Infohrm Asia-Pacific) in presentations highlighting how firms are increasing the business impact of workforce analytics, in light of uncertain economic conditions, rapidly changing employee demographics and preferences, and potential shortages of critical skills.
The full list of dynamic keynote speakers and topics at this year's event includes:
- Robin Ferracone, Chief Executive Officer, RAF Capital and Executive Chair, Farient Advisors – "Aligning the Interests of Executives with Those of Shareholders . . . How to Walk the Talk With Analytics"
- Melissa Graves, Director of Partner Insights, Starbucks Coffee Company – "Beyond Dashboards: Elevating the Importance of Human Capital Analytics through Business Impact"
- Dianna Peterson, Director of Strategic Workforce Planning, The Boeing Company – "A Fact-based Workforce Strategy"
- Anastasia Ellerby, Managing Director, Infohrm Asia-Pacific – "The Business of Measurement: Linking Workforce Analytics to Strategy Execution"
In addition, the Conference offers a range of case study presentations, appealing to both individuals who are in the early stages of launching workforce analytics and planning as well as experts seeking advanced practices. The presentations are arranged into three concurrent streams:
1. Workforce Analytics: Quantifying the Impact of Human Capital—Aimed at practitioners looking to move from metrics and scorecards to data analysis, business partner consulting, and predictive modeling, Presentations include:
- National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Travelers Companies
- Virginia Tech
2. Workforce Planning: Implementing a Long-Term Talent Strategy—Combines insights on building a strong workforce planning process with strategic perspectives on financial modeling and executive communication. Presentations include:
- CH2M HILL
- National Grid
3. Center of Excellence: Building a Capability for Human Capital Measurement—Offers a practical "playbook" on how to launch and manage an analytics and planning function, from designing a rollout plan to implementing reporting strategies. Presentations include:
- Australian Government Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Booz Allen Hamilton
"In uncertain economic times, with increasing cost pressures and resource constraints, leading organizations use workforce analytics and planning to pinpoint the drivers of employee productivity and mitigate the risk of future talent shortfalls," says Brian Kelly, President of Infohrm North America. "Through a combination of global thought leadership, applied analytics and planning case studies, and time-tested best practices, attendees will leave with a comprehensive ‘playbook' on using data to improve the quality of short- and long-term talent management decisions."
Additionally, Infohrm will host four post-Conference workshops designed to teach practitioners how to effectively implement core techniques for human capital measurement. These HRCI-accredited training sessions include:
- Workforce Planning
- Workforce Analytics
- Analytics Center of Excellence
- Financial Metrics for Human Capital
The Conference will be held at the Capital Hilton hotel in downtown Washington, DC.
Go to the 2010 Infohrm Workforce Analytics and Planning Conference homepage to read more or to register.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple leading edge software with strategic consulting and HR professional development services that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
Learn more at infohrm.com
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.