(PRWEB) February 5, 2010
IG index, the UK's leading financial spread betting firm, has announced an extensive upgrade to its market-leading charting package, giving clients access to an array of new, professional-grade charting tools and enhanced trading functionality.
With Advanced Charts, it will now be possible to:
- Close positions through the charts
- Attach Stops and Limits to your existing positions
- Amend Stops and Limits on working orders
- See Stops and Limits illustrated within the charts
Charts have also been upgraded to include the following analysis features, including:
- New indicators — CCI Divergence, MACD Rainbow , Dynamic Zone RSI, Moving average Ribbon plus many more, with coloured visuals to aid clarity.
- Dynamic colour zones — identify trends by creating your own colour zones around indicator lines or prices, for example, colouring your Ichimoku cloud.
- Flexible new graphic interface and viewing options — choose to display the time periods most relevant for your needs; programme your preferred indicators and configure your toolbar to suit you; select optional 3-D visuals and custom colours.
- New drawing objects including Rulers, Fibonacci Expansions, Fibonacci Time Zones, Improved and coloured Fibonacci Retracements, New Horizontal and Vertical Segments
- Improved Tick Data management — better handling of multiple ticks; optimised views.
- Drag 'n' drop — drag a market from any list and drop it into a chart, order book, tick-by-tick list or personalised list.
- New alerts — create alerts using the ProScreener and Top Movers windows.
Clients will continue to access the chart software from PureDeal. All watchlists, settings, and preferences will be saved and migrated to the new Advanced Charts package. Advanced Charts continue to be available free of charge for clients who actively trade. To find out how Advanced Charts can add a new dimension to technical analysis, view the online seminar at http://www.igindex.co.uk/spread-betting/dealthru-charts.html.
Trading from Charts is available to all IG Index Plus Account holders.
About IG Index:
IG Index is the world’s leading financial spread betting provider, offering clients the ability to spread bet on over 7,000 shares listed on markets worldwide, along with indices, forex, commodities and treasuries. Established in 1974, IG Index is part of IG Group (IGG.L), which employs in excess of 800 people and has offices in 10 countries worldwide. For further information please call +44 (0) 20 7896 0111/
Financial spread betting is a leveraged product and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. Spread betting may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.