We are enthusiastic about The ParentHood and look forward to providing parents and caregivers a comprehensive resource tool at their fingertips.
Mount Laurel, NJ (PRWEB) February 4, 2010
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) is pleased to reintroduce http://www.jpma.org , the number one online resource for the juvenile products industry.
The newly redesigned site not only is more visually appealing, it now offers more streamlined information and a variety of upgraded features including:
- The ParentHood- a comprehensive online community for moms, dads, grandparents and other caregivers providing safety tips, articles, hot topics and more
- FREE ParentHood membership for parents and caregivers offering newsletters, safety tips, and chances for prize drawings
- Search function allowing visitors to search the site using key words or phrases
- Private members only section offering centralized industry resources
- Detailed safety certification resource guide
- Comprehensive press room for trade, consumer and mainstream media alike
"In order to stay in line with current industry and consumer demand, JPMA felt it was vital to complete an extensive redesign of the organization’s Web site,” commented Greg Mansker, JPMA Chairman. “We are enthusiastic about The ParentHood and look forward to providing parents and caregivers a comprehensive resource tool at their fingertips.”
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association is a national trade organization of more than 250 companies in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. JPMA exists to advance the interests, growth, and well-being of North American prenatal to preschool product manufacturers, importers, and distributors marketing under their own brands to consumers. It does so through advocacy, public relations, information sharing, product performance certification, and business development assistance conducted with appreciation for the needs of parents, children, and retailers. Each year, JPMA sponsors Baby Safety Month in September. JPMA initiated Baby Safety Month to educate parents and caregivers on the importance of the safe use and selection of juvenile products.
For more information on JPMA or to become a member, visit http://www.jpma.org .
# # #