Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 9, 2010
Outskirts Press, an Inc. 500 company and the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company, today announced their top 10 best-selling self-published books in 2009, according to point-of-sale data from Ingram, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Baker & Taylor, and Outskirts Press Direct. Alphabetically, its ten best-selling self-published books in 2009 were:
- The Complete Guide to Day Trading: A Practical Manual From a Professional Day Trading Coach, by Markus Heitkoetter
- Death of the Falcon: Based on a True Story, by John C. Littlefield
- LEED AP Exam Guide: Study Materials, Sample Questions, Mock Exam, Building LEED Certification (LEED-NC) and Going Green, by Gang Chen
- Meat Smoking and Smokehouse Design, by Stanley Marianski, Adam Marianski, Robert Marianski
- Not Manifesting? This Book is For You!, by Kathleen Mackenzie
- Sell Your Book on Amazon: Top-Secret Tips Guaranteed to Increase Sales for Print-on-Demand and Self-Publishing Writers, by Brent Sampson
- Thanks to America, by Joseph Golshani
- The Transition: Winning the 4th Quarter of Life, by Dennis Niewoehner
- Uncommon Emotions, by Lynn Galli
- What To Do When You Become The Boss: How New Managers Become Successful Managers, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc., an Inc. 500 company, offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134