Los Angeles (PRWEB) February 8, 2010
Passenger, a leader in online brand communities and Social CRM, today announced that Samantha Skey, Passenger’s chief marketing officer, will speak at the iMedia Brand Summit on Tuesday, February 9 at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort. Skey’s presentation, “A Case for Customer-Centricity” will detail the evolution of brand-customer relationships and will provide case studies of how big brands are creating the intimate online experiences that today’s empowered consumers are demanding.
Details are as follows:
- Who: Samantha Skey, chief marketing officer, Passenger
- What: A Case for Customer-Centricity
- When: Tuesday, February 9, 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Where: JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort
- Session Details: After decades of explosive technological advancement, today’s consumers long for the intimacy of the ‘soda shop’--to know who it is we are buying from, to have them greet us personally by name and know “the regular” order for each of us. Achieving intimacy with consumers is an ongoing struggle for brands, but with recent developments in social media, brands are finding ways to reconnect with consumers and show them their human side. Skey will walk through the evolution of brand-customer relationships, and will provide case studies of how big brands are creating the intimate online experiences that consumers are demanding.
About iMedia Brand Summit
Since 2002 iMedia’s invitation-only Brand Summits have served a vital role in delivering strategic and actionable insights to senior brand marketing executives. This brain trust of marketing expertise and industry vision supports a collaborative environment where publishers, technology providers and marketers find, evaluate and executive effective marketing solutions to integrate throughout their digital marketing programs.
Passenger creates and manages online brand communities for some of the world’s leading companies that increase customer engagement, encourage consumer advocacy and harness community insight to drive better business decisions. With its highly-trained services team and intuitive social networking, collaboration and analytics application, Passenger helps clients such as JC Penney, Chrysler, Coca-Cola and Fox directly connect with their customers. Founded in 2005 with offices in Los Angeles, Palo Alto and New York, the company is privately held and funded by Shelter Capital Partners, StarVest Partners and Steamboat Ventures. For more information, please visit http://www.thinkpassenger.com.
# # #