With a TV commercial highlighting vacation rentals having aired in Sunday’s big game, the demand for vacation rental homes on the Outer Banks has soared.
Kitty Hawk, NC (PRWEB) February 9, 2010
With a TV commercial highlighting vacation rentals having aired in Sunday’s big game, the demand for vacation rental homes on the Outer Banks has soared. Football fans are discovering why renting vacation homes, condos, villas and cabins is a favorite choice for many versus hotels. Beyond the experiences families and friends build by staying in a home-away-from-home on the Outer Banks, there are numerous benefits to choosing vacation rentals – sometimes in ways you’d least expect. Don’t miss out on your chance to enjoy an affordable vacation in an Outer Banks vacation rental.
Whether trying vacation rentals for the first time or if you’re one of the nearly nine in 10 travelers who plan to rent again, Seaside Vacations Marketing Director, Adam Norko, offers the following planning tips and insights as a post-game update for visiting the Outer Banks:
- CONSIDER BOOKING EARLY: Vacation rental homes can fill up months in advance, especially during busy vacation seasons. Summer on the Outer Banks is very busy, and many reservations are made months, if not a year, in advance. If you have your heart set on a particular house, a particular area, or particular amenities, you may want to consider making your reservation early. Please call Seaside Vacations at 877.219.3794 to book an affordable vacation for this summer.
- KNOW YOUR DESTINATION: Whether you are a first-time traveler to the Outer Banks or not, it’s recommended that you become familiar with our special events, seasons and offerings. Here are some activities that guests find most enjoyable:
- Taste of the Beach
- Kelly's 21st Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Kitty Hawk Kites Easter Eggstravaganza
- 8th Annual Outer Banks Bike Week
- 73rd Anniversary Season of The Lost Colony
- Outer Banks Daredevils Baseball
- Independence Day Celebrations
- Watermelon Festival
- Outer Banks Home Builders Association's 18th Annual Parade of Homes
- Fourth Annual Duck Jazz Festival
- Trick or Treat Under the Sea
- Wings Over Water Wildlife Festival
- Outer Banks Marathon and Half Marathon
- Hangin’ with Santa & Kites with Lights
- Christmas Celebrations
- LOOK FOR SPECIAL VALUES: During certain seasons, vacation rental specials can provide even more value, some with homes starting at just $30 per person, per night, with all of the typical amenities of a resort and more. Visit http://www.OuterBanksVacations.com to become familiar with various vacation rental types, reservation rates as well as exclusive promotions.
- AVOID AIRLINE BAGGAGE FEES: Most Outer Banks vacation rentals come equipped with washers and dryers. Travelers may choose to use these perks to pack less clothing, avoiding commercial airlines’ baggage fees and restrictions.
- USE SPACE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE: Outer Banks vacation homes and condos can range from 1 to more than 14 bedrooms, often costing less than a single hotel room by sleeping up to 30 guests versus just a few.
- SAVE ON DINING OUT: With full kitchens, dining rooms, breakfast bars and outdoor grills, Outer Banks vacation rental travelers often make and store meals and snacks for less, including football favorites like homemade nachos during post-season trips. Use our famous fresh-caught local seafood for more memorable mealtimes. This also provides healthy travel options, cutting the amount of calories typically consumed while on vacation.
- ASK ABOUT AFTER-HOURS SERVICE: When looking into any vacation rental accommodations, check to see if there is an accessible customer service number for emergency needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and for after-hour requests.
- ENTERTAIN FOR FREE: Most of Seaside Vacations’ homes and condos include amenities not found in hotels – including private pools, hot tubs, recreation rooms, fireplaces, DVD players, WiFi, and book and movie libraries. Many are also in communities with access to community pools, tennis, fitness centers, the beach, etc.
- ASK ABOUT PARTNERSHIPS: A vacation should be more than just a house at the beach. It should be time with friends and family, a chance to relax and unwind and an opportunity to experience the local culture. Seaside Vacations is redefining the Outer Banks vacation experience by combining the best things about staying in a private vacation home with the best things about staying in a luxury resort. Welcome to the exclusive Club Seaside.
- REMEMBER BIG EVENTS: Whether it’s for football championships or national Bowl games, concerts, baseball series’, basketball or other events, vacation rentals can save fans from the hassle of finding multiple hotel rooms during big events, and on the cost of multiple reservations.
For more information, visit http://www.OuterBanksVacations.com as an official Outer Banks resource. Also connect with Outer Banks travelers and experts in the Facebook vacation rental community at http://www.facebook.com/seaside.vacations and join the conversation on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SeasideVacation.
About Seaside Vacations:
Founded in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina in 1990, Seaside Vacations is a full-service vacation rental management company representing homes from Corolla to Nags Head.
Seaside Vacations offers a complete selection of Outer Banks vacation rentals. Guests can choose from 1 - 14-bedroom private vacation rental homes, condominiums, townhomes and villas. Explore our homes in Duck and Corolla as well as numerous vacation rentals in Southern Shores, Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills and Nags Head.
For more information on Seaside Vacations and their wide selection of vacation rentals, visit http://www.OuterBanksVacations.com or call a Vacation Specialist at 877.219.3794.