We’re very excited to be adding Dell into our product portfolio. Many Dell customers are pleasantly surprised when seeing the price savings we offer on both new and re-certified Dell products.
(PRWEB) February 22, 2010
Great Lakes Computer, a 24-year-old billion dollar global Dell technology reseller, announced today their selection into the prestigious Dell Enterprise Architect (EA) program.
Now part of a select group of only 500 resellers nationally that have met the technical and volume requirements to become an EA certified partner, Great Lakes Computer is able to offer customers the lowest prices available on all Dell PowerEdge, PowerVault and EqualLogic products.
Historically known for its direct sales model, many Dell customers are quickly realizing the benefits of incorporating Dell authorized resellers into their sourcing strategy.
The benefits to customers that buy Dell products from Great Lakes Computer include:
- The same or better pricing on new and Re-certified Dell products than Dell direct.
- Huge price savings with Dell Re-certified servers and blades.
- Faster delivery time of your Dell orders. Your order ships directly from Great Lakes Computer, cutting days off critical lead times.
- Free custom integration of your Dell purchases.
- World class technical support and product expertise on Dell PowerEdge Servers, blades and EqualLogics ISCSI SAN storage.
- Dell product demos and loaner equipment.
- Short term rental and long term financing options.
Available new and refurbished Dell products through Great Lakes Computer include:
R610, R710, R900, R905
M600, M605, M610, M710, M805, M905, M1000e
Dell EqualLogic Models PS4000, PS6000, PS6010 (10GB), PS6500, PS6510
When asked to comment on their selection into the Dell Enterprise Architect program, the Great Lakes Computer Dell product manager stated; “We’re very excited to be adding Dell into our product portfolio. Dell’s PowerEdge line of Servers and blades has always been the price leader. With their recent acquisition of the EqualLogic brand, Dell now has an ISCSI storage solution that’s simple to install, scalable, ideal for storage virtualization and very affordable compared to fibre channel based storage. Many Dell customers are pleasantly surprised when seeing the price savings we offer on both new and re-certified Dell products.”
The accompanying attachments are Dell promotions currently available exclusively through Great Lakes Computer and are being offered at discounts usually reserved for only the largest Dell customers.
Customers interested in learning more about the Dell promotions can visit the Great Lakes Computer website or call 1-800-488-2587.