"Do you have the time to take your PC somewhere and get it fixed?" - Charlie Wojciechowski
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) February 10, 2010
Award-winning reporter Charlie Wojciechowski, a familiar face and voice in Chicago for nearly 20 years, interviewed Mike Scherenberg, CEO of leading online PC repair firm Fixit99.com, on the NBC 5 News Weekend Web segment today.
The interview took place on a crowded set with two laptops, a desktop computer, and a plasma TV screen prominently displaying the Fixit99.com home page. “You’ve got a new service based here in the Chicago area that does everything by remote control,” began Charlie Wojciechowski.
Mike Scherenberg responded, beginning by talking about the reasons customers contact Fixit99.com when they have a computer or technology problem:
- Never disconnect one’s PC or have to take it anywhere.
- No worries about personal or business data files being accessed without permission.
- Instant help just a phone call away, no excessive hold times.
- The customer is able to watch on the computer screen as a Fixit99.com technician fixes their computer.
- The customer pays a one-time rate of up to $99, maximum, or a monthly rate of $19.95.
- The customer is never without their PC. Typical computer issues are fixed the same day.
In his questions, Charlie Wojciechowski focused on several of the key concerns PC users have: saving time, removing computer virus infections, having PC support techs they can easily understand, low cost PC repair, locally based in the USA, and support for all versions of Windows. Wojciechowski called Fixit99.com “a great idea”.
Mike Scherenberg concluded with additional benefits of Fixit99.com:
- Eliminates viruses, spyware, and other problems remotely.
- Optimize and speed up PCs that are slow or outdated online, during the call.
- Well-trained, highly skilled, certified computer technicians ready to assist.
- Fixit99.com is based near Chicago and serves the entire USA.
- All personnel are US-based - no overseas call center.
- Support for all versions of Windows and Macintosh.
- 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed, or the call is free.
An online video version of the interview is available on the Fixit99.com Web site.
If you would like more information about Fixit99.com, or to schedule an interview with Mike Scherenberg, please call 877-228-4486, ext 5210 or email him at michael (at) fixit99 (dot) com.
Fixit99.com provides remote computer repair, online technical support, and technology consulting services for Windows-based PCs and Macintosh computers connected to broadband Internet in the USA. FixIt99.com is headquartered in Cary, Illinois, USA, a suburb of Chicago, and all of its technicians and other personnel are based in the USA. The company was founded in January, 2009 by Michael Scherenberg, currently CEO. Scherenberg is a 2001 graduate of Purdue University in Computer Engineering who began his career at Sears.com. He also worked for Computer Sciences Corporation before launching MS Tech Solutions and then FixIt99.com.
Video clip and transcript on FixIt99.com site: http://www.fixit99.com/inthenews.php
Charlie Wojciechowski at NBC 5 Chicago: http://www.nbcchicago.com/station/about-us/Charlie_Wojciechowski.html