Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2010
That most romantic of holidays, Valentine's Day, has nature lovers packing the champagne and roses and heading for the great outdoors in their RVs.
El Monte RV Rentals, one of America's leading motorhome and RV rental and sales companies, offers these ten tips for making a Valentine's Day RV adventure even more romantic.
1. Choose an Inspiring Setting: Look for somewhere naturally beautiful (and private!)
2. Bring Along Sumptuous Linens: Bring along luxurious linens for your RV love nest.
3. Scent the Night: Scented flameless candles or fresh flowers can add spice to your night.
4. Share a Sunrise or Sunset: Take a front row seat to a sunrise (or sunset) with the one you love.
5. Let Special Tunes Set the Tone: Pack music that will set a romantic tone in your motorhome.
6. Dress for the Occasion: Comfortable, attractive clothes are the dress code for your special Valentine's RV trip.
7. Plan Easy, Romantic Meals: Forget complicated gourmet cooking; stop by your local deli for prepared entrees and desserts.
8. Ask About Local Amenities: A romantic couples massage or a walk along a private beach can make your RV trip even more special.
9. Don't Forget the Valentines! Whether your custom is to share sweetly romantic cards or expensive gifts, double check they're packed in the RV.
10. Relax and Enjoy! Simple, thoughtful plans are less stressful than complicated surprises.
About El Monte RV
Headquartered in Los Angeles, El Monte RV is one of America's leading motorhome and RV rental and sales companies, catering to both international and domestic travelers. The company has experienced rapid growth throughout the United States, thanks to its reputation for exceptional customer service. El Monte RV is the only nationwide motorhome rental company to offer the larger Class A luxury vehicles for rent. For more information about El Monte RV, contact 800-337-2141 or visit our website El Monte RV Rentals.